This Week in TEST

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
Hey all,

Was bouncing around ideas in my head for pieces to write for TGN when I thought of a weekly roundup of news and happenings around the org. Currently it covers basic SC happenings and hot forum topics but I hope to include banter summary and happenings from the mumble tubes too once I get my internet issues sorted out (hopefully on the 10th). Anyway I was wondering if any of you had any ideas or suggestions for material to cover for next Sunday's piece.

At the moment, internet availability is still very limited for me so I'm unable to watch as many streams and videos as I would like to for material so if any streamers or stream mods reading this have any highlights and happenings within the week that I miss please feel free to pass them to me as well.

This Sunday's roundup can be found here.

Thanks in advance guys!

p.s. when's the next Ship Talk?

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
My 0,5dkk

1. "Moderator (and self avowed ‘Speed Devil’) Shive has instigated some sobertalk on the forums"

Disclaimer: Actually Seung did that. :)
It was a trophy for what I had once done Myre! A TROPHY!

2. The Merlin and Scythe are both available now even in 1.1.5.

3. More pictures pls!

Reactions: Myre

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
This is exactly the kind of material we need!

Myre, you are a star!

Reactions: Myre

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
My 0,5dkk
It was a trophy for what I had once done Myre! A TROPHY!
You're still my Speed Devil, Shive :p

2. The Merlin and Scythe are both available now even in 1.1.5.
I guess my wording could have been better; I was stating that they came out in 1.1.5 and that this is even more content/update

3. More pictures pls!
I will once I learn how to post images in articles ;)
Upgrading from potato powered internet couldn't hurt either!

Myre, you are a star!
Myre is Myre, that is all :cool:

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
p.s. when's the next Ship Talk?
When I feel like I have something interesting to say about ships again and waiting for the stats to settle down some more. The current project I have is waiting on Montoya to get me something he's supposed to be writing so I can turn it around and make it even better with sarcasm and big words. I guarantee everything written will be ABSOLUTELY TRUTHFUL because I CAN NOT LIE about that kind of thing.

Here is something I wrote last week but might as well post it. It is a small list of reasons why being a SPAI in TEST will not work out:

To all SPAIS in TEST Squadron,

First of all thank you for joining the Squardon. We want to surround ourselves with fun exciting people and the fact you're here, mission or not, shows you think we're worth it and for that you've taken the first step. Secondly it is only a matter of time until you abandon your mission and join us for real. Whether you know it or not we're already better than the organization you have pledged your true loyalty. We are the most active organization in Star Citizen and certainly the most fun by many miles.

Third and most importantly our culture you are now assimilating will eventually overwhelm any notion you have for sabotage. Eventually when it becomes obvious your organization is a stick in the mud compared to our T-Rex piloted jet fighter you will convince your friends to join you in our endeavors while at the same time we help you in yours to make the game fun for all in the Squadron.

And finally we're here to have fun. No matter what form that fun takes we will be at the forefront doing our best to TEST it. Have a good evening and have a Like. We look forward to your participation.

p.s. I have been a long time Naruto fanfiction reader and a couple months ago discovered Harry Potter fanfiction to pass time. DERP. So thats whats going on too.

Reactions: Myre and KingNerd

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
I wouldn't mind getting involved more in the org, I'm always floating around the forums. If there's anything TGN related you need help with, hit me up and I'll see if it's something I can do!

P.S. I liked the article.

Reactions: Myre and KingNerd

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
When I feel like I have something interesting to say about ships again and waiting for the stats to settle down some more. The current project I have is waiting on Montoya to get me something he's supposed to be writing so I can turn it around and make it even better with sarcasm and big words. I guarantee everything written will be ABSOLUTELY TRUTHFUL because I CAN NOT LIE about that kind of thing.

Here is something I wrote last week but might as well post it. It is a small list of reasons why being a SPAI in TEST will not work out:

To all SPAIS in TEST Squadron,

First of all thank you for joining the Squardon. We want to surround ourselves with fun exciting people and the fact you're here, mission or not, shows you think we're worth it and for that you've taken the first step. Secondly it is only a matter of time until you abandon your mission and join us for real. Whether you know it or not we're already better than the organization you have pledged your true loyalty. We are the most active organization in Star Citizen and certainly the most fun by many miles.

Third and most importantly our culture you are now assimilating will eventually overwhelm any notion you have for sabotage. Eventually when it becomes obvious your organization is a stick in the mud compared to our T-Rex piloted jet fighter you will convince your friends to join you in our endeavors while at the same time we help you in yours to make the game fun for all in the Squadron.

And finally we're here to have fun. No matter what form that fun takes we will be at the forefront doing our best to TEST it. Have a good evening and have a Like. We look forward to your participation.

p.s. I have been a long time Naruto fanfiction reader and a couple months ago discovered Harry Potter fanfiction to pass time. DERP. So thats whats going on too.
Good to know that everbody is welcome, i was once in a forum thread where people were being accused of being SPAIS and you know what? *Leaves without saying another word*

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
I wouldn't mind getting involved more in the org, I'm always floating around the forums. If there's anything TGN related you need help with, hit me up and I'll see if it's something I can do!

P.S. I liked the article.
You're such a nice and warm person! Though I almost feel it's the other way around! We need more ideas and good news to bring! ;D

Reactions: Willem Default

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Good to know that everbody is welcome, i was once in a forum thread where people were being accused of being SPAIS and you know what? *Leaves without saying another word*
We throw the word SPAI around some in jest. Later on if we accuse someone of being a spy(note the spelling) then it will be serious. Until that time everyone in this thread is a SPAI just for reading the thread. Wait that means I'm a SPAI too.....DAMN IT.

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
You're such a nice and warm person! Though I almost feel it's the other way around! We need more ideas and good news to bring! ;D
I'll try and think of something to add to the mix, then! (:

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
We throw the word SPAI around some in jest. Later on if we accuse someone of being a spy(note the spelling) then it will be serious. Until that time everyone in this thread is a SPAI just for reading the thread. Wait that means I'm a SPAI too.....DAMN IT.
"some"

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Maybe add some stream updates. It looks like Captain_Richard will be going on later starting this week.

Forgot your password?