those Brits are tough

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Guys don't listen to this story something is a little odd about the whole thing.

Firstly there were witnesses who saw the guy and the description doesn't match, he was seen with non uniform clothing, a red cape, an eyepatch and a hammer called Stormbringer.

I don't think the Taliban had a chance.

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
Some amusing replies, which is great.

This brave and capable soldier was in Afghanistan as a result of the UK assisting/supporting a NATO ally being attacked nearly 17 years ago.

In the unlikely event that anyone who knows this soldier is reading this, please give them my thanks, respect and support.

The SAS is of course the 2nd best fighting force in the world, after the Royal Marines.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Some amusing replies, which is great.

This brave and capable soldier was in Afghanistan as a result of the UK assisting/supporting a NATO ally being attacked nearly 17 years ago.

In the unlikely event that anyone who knows this soldier is reading this, please give them my thanks, respect and support.

The SAS is of course the 2nd best fighting force in the world, after the Royal Marines.
Yeah I recon there are more than a few fighting forces who will contest that but yeah they are incredibly capable as we just read.

Just think of being in a tunnel with next to no visibility and trying to fight off terrorists, every one of his senses must have been at their absolute peak, and here's me who in broad daylight can still step on lego.

Forgot your password?