Shortspark
Go Russian go! F5 for great victory!

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Knowing that it comes without weapons is actually slightly depressing for me. I just won't have the time to devote to making it a fully operational destroyer.

Plus no one will really want to be a crew member on a ship that the captain is never there.

Of course, I could buy it and rent it to other organizations. Put a basic loadout of weapons on it, and offer it for the highest bidder. Once it's destroyed, used the LTI to get it back, rinse and repeat.

This is very intriguing. Or I could just give it to Montoya to blow up and keep the Captain's Quarters.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Um, shit, I had one in my cart, and was paying for it and after thinking for two minutes about the payment method there were no longer any in stock...

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Got the store credit applied and hit complete as it hit 0. Took less than 20 seconds to go live to dead.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
No, the system thought about payment for two minutes, my end was click click.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
I'm going to be really butt hurt about this shit, next shot is at 0100 my time, then 0700, then again at 1300, hopefully I can squeeze in one of those without disrupting sleep schedule too much.

RussianJ did you just use store credit to purchase it?

S

svenrichter

I'm going to be really butt hurt about this shit, next shot is at 0100 my time, then 0700, then again at 1300, hopefully I can squeeze in one of those without disrupting sleep schedule too much.

Would be logical. Its the fastest.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias

I did. Had all the mouse movements memorized for efficiency and was STILL sold out.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Just for fun, I tried timing myself for the checkout process just now by buying the $20 Aurora package on sale as fast as I could.

Using the Stripe payment method, I was able to go from Pledge Store to purchased in 21.3 seconds.

Gotta go fast!

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Just for fun, I tried timing myself for the checkout process just now by buying the $20 Aurora package on sale as fast as I could.

Using the Stripe payment method, I was able to go from Pledge Store to purchased in 21.3 seconds.

Gotta go fast!
I'm leaving the Javelin in my cart, so that hopefully it will hep the 0100 drop for me. And yeah, I've always thought Stripe was fastest.

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
I wonder what made more, the Javilen sales, or the people adding that much to their accounts in store credit trying to grab the ship once they realized they had to by pass the information filling out/click :o

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
I wonder what made more, the Javilen sales, or the people adding that much to their accounts in store credit trying to grab the ship once they realized they had to by pass the information filling out/click :eek:
We cleared 65 million, so they made a crapton regardless. It amazes me how much money people are willing to spend on internet spaceships(no offense to those of this org who have done so).

Flashwit

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Flashwit
Right? I've spent 35 dollars and I don't see myself increasing that ever. Glad we've got the crazies in here who are willing to do it though!

Forgot your password?