Thoughts about and around Star Citizen: [ATV] Around The Verse 3.6 - LA

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

We just started to discuss about the latest ATV within the Caterpillar-thread. Thus, for not further spiderman'ing it, I'd like to discuss and exchange information about episode 3.6 in this thread.

Like in 3.5, there are again some very exciting topics within ATV 3.6. You can jump to them directly by following these links:

• Infos about Star Marine. Especially the info about "complete modular armor, from type to material on the armor"
  • Item interaction. Worth looking into the demo. Its cool not to "guess" anymore what happens if I'm using the "Use"-button, haha :D P.S.: seems that the Use-button is part of history SOON(TM). CR describes it as a "whole new game changer".
  • brief look at the Constellation Aquila. Yes! They are working on her! I'm pretty excited and looking forward that CIG will make her flight-ready with 3.0.
  • Here it is, the reason why there is so much "trouble" in the Caterpillar-thread: new infos on the Cat. Wow. Its amazing - and I can only quote Sandy here - its amazing to see the level of detail and complexity CIG puts in the construction of each single ship. I'm very excited seeing her hangar-ready SOON(TM).
  • Community update: some infos about M50/350R-contest as well as "bar-citizen-events". MVP award: there is a new wiki-page: starcitizen[dot]tools. And finally, I really LOVE this TEST-like crash, filmed by SGT_Gamble. So beautiful, the flower of explosions.
  • Tech content: Sean Tracy speaks about the Tech Content Team and explains the different major content pipelines: charakters, faces, ships, environments, actual animation. And it is shown where real TESTing takes part within CIG. TEST SPAI [CONFIRMED] :eek::D Dont miss the small peak onto the level of detail of the character faces and bodies. Its amazing!

Forgot your password?