Thoughts on the MULE

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
I think we all need one.

I see the future...a video.....The sun is setting on Daymar low on the horizon (wide angle shot)...in the distance a huge dust cloud on the horizon then hundreds of silhouettes start to appear coming over the horizon and music can faintly be heard...getting louder..it's Wagner's - Ride of Valkyries.....camera zooms in....hundreds of black and yellow Mules stampede towards the camera...the music is pounding...as they reach the camera....silence...the screen is black....the TEST logo appears..(fade to credits).

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Good vid, @Montoya, and nice to see your note to Uncle Chris about the paint job came through! ;)
Perhaps it was the other way?
"Ummm Montoya.....what paint scheme?" - CRoberts

But it's probably stranger than fiction.....CRoberts probably said "Paint it in the main colours the largest ORG uses and it's an almost certainty they'll ALL buy one or two" then we all laughed and thought that would be ridiculous as we all drove around in our Mules....

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
So the Q&A confirms it can only lift up 1SCU containers no higher than off the ground, but doesn't say anything about stacking some up before carrying into a ship. Who is ready to TEST things the TESTie way when cargo refactor comes out?

Reactions: Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I can see it now...."The Annual TEST MULE Bowling Tournament"
Are they the balls or the pins. I mean in your vision. I was thinking we could have a Mario Kart race event except there wouldn't really be a place... except maybe on one of the stations.

Reactions: GPcustoms

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Are they the balls or the pins. I mean in your vision. I was thinking we could have a Mario Kart race event except there wouldn't really be a place... except maybe on one of the stations.
when Levski comes back it has a well good Kart track around the mine lip.

Forgot your password?