Thraesh likes shiny things but need friends

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
Thraesh thought he did this before, maybe Thraesh in space too long and forgetting things. Me like shiny rock, me keep all shiny rock and give them to robot thingie, it give Thraesh shinier things and it make Thraesh happy. But Thraesh sad. Me only have one friend that not rock, and me ran out of beer. Thraesh here you have tons of Aurora's with beer. If you come keep Thraesh company and protect him from bad man who want my rocks, you can have some rocks and maybe I can have beer?

Where you from stranger?
Canada

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I played quite a bit of EvE for several years so Star Citizen was a better realization of what I always wanted in EvE.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Ideally I will be working on the industrial side most often, Mining, Salvage and Freight. Not against combat, just haven't looked into what I might like to fly while doing it yet

What was the first game you remember playing?
Q-bert on Colleco-vision although it was out a bit before I was born

What other games do you play?
Currently I play Destiny 2, Division 2, Anthem, and PoE when not in Star Citizen although once the game is fully realized and the persistent universe is full time it might only be Star Citizen as there is so much to do.
Other than those it's usually MMO's although none currently on the market entertain me

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
A friend and myself have been slowly looking through Orgs to potentially join for launch and in current patches that matched our tastes. My friend showed me tests recruitment page, we agreed the humor and enjoyment on the page matched our humor and overall it seemed well put together outside the silly aspect. The youtube content is great so far and really enjoy it

Picard or Kirk?
I will say of the 3 Picard was my favorite, not that I didn't enjoy either Kirk, just one was before my time and the other is for new people and their revamp of the series

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Welcome to Test... am I allowed to say that yet? I'm kinda new my self. Anyway, if you need a gun to protect you and your shiny rocks, I have a big shiny ship with big guns... or a smaller not so shiny ship with big guns. Add me to your contacts. LoicFarris

Forgot your password?