Thread for filling in the gaps!

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
got bored. it was better than writing essays :/

fill in the gaps as said. one person at a time plz!

it starts as:

once upon a 'verse,

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Once upon a 'verse I flew into the void without turning off the stove, and my hot knives got burnt.

Reactions: ErnoCor

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Once upon a 'verse I flew into the void without turning off the stove, and my hot knives got burnt. I looked around for a pair of pants that I could pass off as Cats Pajama's cat's pajama's. Sadly all of my laundry had been

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Once upon a 'verse I flew into the void without turning off the stove, and my hot knives got burnt. I looked around for a pair of pants that I could pass off as Cats Pajama's cat's pajama's. Sadly all of my laundry had been stolen by Seung to use for his sick and perverse

GeneticPredator

Space Marshal
Jan 13, 2016
RSI Handle
GeneticPredator
Once upon a 'verse I flew into the void without turning off the stove, and my hot knives got burnt. I looked around for a pair of pants that I could pass off as Cats Pajama's cat's pajama's. Sadly all of my laundry had been stolen by Seung to use for his sick and perverse adventures

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
Once upon a 'verse I flew into the void without turning off the stove, and my hot knives got burnt. I looked around for a pair of pants that I could pass off as Cats Pajama's cat's pajama's. Sadly all of my laundry had been stolen by Seung to use for his sick and perverse adventures in KoreaLand.

GeneticPredator

Space Marshal
Jan 13, 2016
RSI Handle
GeneticPredator
Once upon a 'verse I flew into the void without turning off the stove, and my hot knives got burnt. I looked around for a pair of pants that I could pass off as Cats Pajama's cat's pajama's. Sadly all of my laundry had been stolen by Seung to use for his sick and perverse adventures inKoreaLand. However

KKDish King of all dishes

Commander
Donor
Jan 14, 2016
RSI Handle
KKDish
Once upon a 'verse I flew into the void without turning off the stove, and my hot knives got burnt. I looked around for a pair of pants that I could pass off as Cats Pajama's cat's pajama's. Sadly all of my laundry had been stolen by Seung to use for his sick and perverse adventures inKoreaLand. However Montoya

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Once upon a 'verse I flew into the void without turning off the stove, and my hot knives got burnt. I looked around for a pair of pants that I could pass off as Cats Pajama's cat's pajama's. Sadly all of my laundry had been stolen by Seung to use for his sick and perverse adventures inKoreaLand. However Montoya fondled

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
Once upon a 'verse I flew into the void without turning off the stove, and my hot knives got burnt. I looked around for a pair of pants that I could pass off as Cats Pajama's cat's pajama's. Sadly all of my laundry had been stolen by Seung to use for his sick and perverse adventures inKoreaLand. However Montoya fondled his bald head, glad that nobody questioned

Commander
Donor
Jan 14, 2016
RSI Handle
KKDish
Once upon a 'verse I flew into the void without turning off the stove, and my hot knives got burnt. I looked around for a pair of pants that I could pass off as Cats Pajama's cat's pajama's. Sadly all of my laundry had been stolen by Seung to use for his sick and perverse adventures inKoreaLand. However Montoya fondled his bald head, glad that nobody questioned because

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Once upon a 'verse I flew into the void without turning off the stove, and my hot knives got burnt. I looked around for a pair of pants that I could pass off as Cats Pajama's cat's pajama's. Sadly all of my laundry had been stolen by Seung to use for his sick and perverse adventures in KoreaLand. However Montoya fondled his bald head, glad that nobody questioned because he

Commander
Donor
Jan 14, 2016
RSI Handle
KKDish
Once upon a 'verse I flew into the void without turning off the stove, and my hot knives got burnt. I looked around for a pair of pants that I could pass off as Cats Pajama's cat's pajama's. Sadly all of my laundry had been stolen by Seung to use for his sick and perverse adventures in KoreaLand. However Montoya fondled his bald head, glad that nobody questioned because he screamed

Forgot your password?