Thread for filling in the gaps!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Once upon a 'verse I flew into the void without turning off the stove, and my hot knives got burnt. I looked around for a pair of pants that I could pass off as Cats Pajama's cat's pajama's. Sadly all of my laundry had been stolen by Seung to use for his sick and perverse adventures in KoreaLand. However Montoya fondled his bald head, glad that nobody questioned because he screamed "Autobots, transform and roll out!"

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Once upon a 'verse I flew into the void without turning off the stove, and my hot knives got burnt. I looked around for a pair of pants that I could pass off as Cats Pajama's cat's pajama's. Sadly all of my laundry had been stolen by Seung to use for his sick and perverse adventures in KoreaLand. However Montoya fondled his bald head, glad that nobody questioned because he screamed"Autobots, transform and roll out!"

Reading this, I thought, "Cool story, bro!" and then

Promeathean

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Promeathean
Once upon a 'verse I flew into the void without turning off the stove, and my hot knives got burnt. I looked around for a pair of pants that I could pass off as Cats Pajama's cat's pajama's. Sadly all of my laundry had been stolen by Seung to use for his sick and perverse adventures in KoreaLand. However Montoya fondled his bald head, glad that nobody questioned because he screamed"Autobots, transform and roll out!"

Reading this, I thought, "Cool story, bro!" and then dank memes were

KKDish King of all dishes

Commander
Donor
Jan 14, 2016
RSI Handle
KKDish

Reading this, I thought, "Cool story, bro!" and then dank memes were #420blazeit

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
It is important to note that marriage is the leading cause of divorce; however cheese is the sticky substance that binds bacon to

Promeathean

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Promeathean
It is important to note that marriage is the leading cause of divorce; however cheese is the sticky substance that binds bacon to dank memes

KKDish King of all dishes

Commander
Donor
Jan 14, 2016
RSI Handle
KKDish
It is important to note that marriage is the leading cause of divorce; however cheese is the sticky substance that binds bacon to dank memes in which

Forgot your password?