THRUSTERBUSTER coming 2016

JaqHass

Captain
Donor
Apr 17, 2015
RSI Handle
JaqHass
Pre purchase now for an exclusive bonus scene! "Horizons and the knights of the spinning sword"

Last edited:
Reactions: UnderSc0re

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Dang, where do you find such sexy ladies? We've got them to join TEST and get on Mumble and post lots of selfies!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Oh snap! I've been set up!

( I recognized Horizonz, but how can I not poke fun?)

Reactions: mromutt

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
That's on the horizon of being wrong.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Horizonz

Space Marshal
Jan 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Horizonz
Mhhhh, not sure how i feel about this..
Sure, you can all make fun of the edit my ex did of me, that's fine. But if you're actually making fun of how I look then just remember that I get more girls than 90% of Test put together looking like this, so you all can go fuck yourselves in a dark lonely corner of your room for the rest of your lives while I live mine..

(y)

Reactions: Guss De Blöd

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Sure, you can all make fun of the edit my ex did of me, that's fine. But if you're actually making fun of how I look then just remember that I get more girls than 90% of Test put together looking like this, so you all can go fuck yourselves in a dark lonely corner of your room for the rest of your lives while I live mine..

(y)
Take it easy there Jim, no one is having a go at ya mate. If you don't want your ex's pic up there ask the mods to take it down.

Reactions: Bishop

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
But if you're actually making fun of how I look
If we started making fun of how people look, we've got way more material on others to go through before we can even begin making fun of you! I mean, have you SEEN our leader?!? :D

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o

(y)

I guess no one knew it was from your ex, apologies (although I didn't post it) if you are offended, I'm sure that was no ones intention. I'm sure if you ask it can all be removed. I think that would be better than reacting like you have here. Arrogance is not attractive, aggression is not attractive and frankly having little sense of humour is not attractive. If you think you'll get all the girls this way, take it from someone older and wiser, you're going to be disappointed. Sorry you feel this way. Maybe talk to Montoya about dealing with Jokes, and don't forget who posted their picture here, online, for all to see.

Reactions: honcho12
Forgot your password?