THRUSTERBUSTER coming 2016

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Oh, I assumed that was a thing done onstream in Mumble. In that case, have one of me, courtesy of ArrangingStars:

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Mhhhh, not sure how i feel about this..
Sure, you can all make fun of the edit my ex did of me, that's fine. But if you're actually making fun of how I look then just remember that I get more girls than 90% of Test put together looking like this, so you all can go fuck yourselves in a dark lonely corner of your room for the rest of your lives while I live mine..

(y)
It's called "Auditioning your hand puppet" and doing it in the corner is very unpractical.
But if we do some math, 2364 main members, make it 90% = 2127, subtract 3 female members that we have, 2124, and lets say that everyone has had half a girlfriend at some point, that makes it 1062 girls that you "had". Impressive, but dude, you are a mansl*t
We love you horizons

Didipuf

Captain
Donor
May 6, 2015
RSI Handle
didipuf
Sure, you can all make fun of the edit my ex did of me, that's fine. But if you're actually making fun of how I look then just remember that I get more girls than 90% of Test put together looking like this, so you all can go fuck yourselves in a dark lonely corner of your room for the rest of your lives while I live mine..

(y)
Do not underestimate the guys in test, we have very low standards.

Some of them don't even need a corner :)

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
It's called "Auditioning your hand puppet" and doing it in the corner is very unpractical.
But if we do some math, 2364 main members, make it 90% = 2127, subtract 3 female members that we have, 2124, and lets say that everyone has had half a girlfriend at some point, that makes it 1062 girls that you "had". Impressive, but dude, you are a mansl*t
We love you horizons
www.reddit.com/r/theydidthemath

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod

(y)
do you want to see what I looks like ? My avatar is better looking than me :P no I think JasHass was just joking around, It's not something you should take seriously !

Reactions: o-BHG-o
Forgot your password?