Time to go steal the Javelin! Feb free fly event coming

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Two things and lets drop this issue.

1) @Shadow Reaper you are out of line. This video was just a bunch of people having fun, they dont need you shitting all over it, This is 100% Shadow Reaper having a bad day and taking it on you innocent and sweet TESTies. Don't be mad at him, he is a kind and gentle soul who loves poetry and fine wine.

2) @Blind Owl still has not figured out the "like" button. You are supposed to like posts you agree with, and ignore posts you do not agree with. You can not agree with Shadow Reaper saying everybody fucking sucks, then agree with the next post saying no, he sucks. This is the real story IMO.

End of thread, dont make me lock this shit down.

@wmk did an awesome job with the op, I approve.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
2) @Blind Owl still has not figured out the "like" button. You are supposed to like posts you agree with, and ignore posts you do not agree with. You can not agree with Shadow Reaper saying everybody fucking sucks, then agree with the next post saying no, he sucks. This is the real story IMO
Haha, dammit. Busted. I've fixed it. Blind Owlishly.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Well, I tied to send this private mail to everyone I offended, but it appears we can't send mail to more than two people? So I gotta eat my words publicly.

First of all, let me say how sorry I am for all the shit I posted the last few days. I know you all know I can be surly, but that was all way over the top crazy, even for me, and I am deeply sorry about all the pain and annoyance I have caused.

By way of explanation, I had a bad car accident a week ago last Friday, and have been laid up in bed since then pumped with pain killers. I supplemented them with some brandy, and during that time though I know the dangers and pitfalls, I was posting online. You saw the results.

No, I was not thinking clearly. I don't really care at all if someone rams a ship with another ship. Do whatever is fun! So really, who was that masked man who made me into a scabby, toady, killjoy? I dunno.

I know I wrote some really hurtful things and the only thing I can really do is say how sorry I am. So, you all have my sincere apologies.

FYI, the car hasn't been evaluated yet but looks like it was totaled. I was hit from behind while stopped so 100% the other person's fault. She even noted she was following very far behind. She hit me at about 60 mph, aboutt 5 full seconds after I had stopped. No breaks. Back still hurts. . .a lot.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Well, I tied to send this private mail to everyone I offended, but it appears we can't send mail to more than two people? So I gotta eat my words publicly.

First of all, let me say how sorry I am for all the shit I posted the last few days. I know you all know I can be surly, but that was all way over the top crazy, even for me, and I am deeply sorry about all the pain and annoyance I have caused.

By way of explanation, I had a bad car accident a week ago last Friday, and have been laid up in bed since then pumped with pain killers. I supplemented them with some brandy, and during that time though I know the dangers and pitfalls, I was posting online. You saw the results.

No, I was not thinking clearly. I don't really care at all if someone rams a ship with another ship. Do whatever is fun! So really, who was that masked man who made me into a scabby, toady, killjoy? I dunno.

I know I wrote some really hurtful things and the only thing I can really do is say how sorry I am. So, you all have my sincere apologies.

FYI, the car hasn't been evaluated yet but looks like it was totaled. I was hit from behind while stopped so 100% the other person's fault. She even noted she was following very far behind. She hit me at about 60 mph, aboutt 5 full seconds after I had stopped. No breaks. Back still hurts. . .a lot.
Thank you for explaining, I apologise that you had to air the cercumstances quite so publically that is not something many people would enjoy enduring.

Sorry to hear of your accident and although it sucks that you are in pain I am greatful to hear your injuries are not worse.

I for one appreciate your taking the time to let us know, and would advocate that this is indeed an example of the Glory that is TEST.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and a generous insurance settlement. :like:

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant

Its quite understandable. Car accidents are horrible and being on painkillers can turn you into a different person, especially if you're drinking with them my dude! I told you that you were being weird af because i know you were being out of character, I don't recall you ever talking to anyone on the forums like that before.

Be careful with the pain killers and bourbon, it sounds fun right up until it isnt.

Take care of yourself and thank you for the apology.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza

That sucks about the car.

Forgot your password?