Today's Meetup!

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Just wanted to thank everyone that took the time to show up and spend some time with us today during the meetup! I tried to take a muster of everyone that stopped by, and will list it below, please holler at me if I missed you. Hopefully more and more of you attend these in the future! We certainly enjoyed everyone's company.

Black Sunder
Blind Owl
GameFleek
Jhonon1
Marcsand2
Printimus
slightlysane
orac_zen
darthmunkee
Doffen
Feckless Rogue
Neophite108
fade691
MikeNificent
Robilarr
Helloforhi
Gearen
Tiger
O-Lefty
SpaceKlown
GriffinGamingRPG
JaqHass
CosmicTrader
KB
CrudeSasquatch
Voxilli
WhiskeyOmega
Chopperman49

I just wanted to also encourage everyone to join a group. Not just one group, but try joining multiple groups and have a little variety in this amazing Organization! Groups can be found here for those who are new.

Thanks again all! Hope to play with you all again soon!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Now wait a minute, the glaive's wing (@Blind Owl ) got sucked into the beer farer's intake and got stuck. And THEN they blew up. lol
Yes we blew up when I tried to dislodge the glaive by smashing it between us the second time :).
Haha, and I was the one who earned the criminal status. What a riot.

I also loved the reaction when I used the Gemini guns to waste @Printimus for no apparent reason.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
...fuck, was that today? That'll teach me to not pass out and oversleep I guess.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Sorry to have missed the meet-up. We're having weather issues here, nothing dangerous, just downed power lines and bad internet connections. I will try my best to make the next meet up!

Oh the abuse we put our beerfarers through...
View: https://youtu.be/5RFZBcXOvw0

Look at that Team Building between @Printimus and @Feckless_Rogue
Good Times :D
Someone should overdub a nature documentary about a mother animal weening its pups. ;)

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Forgot your password?