was your first night playing SC...

• Total voters

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
Been a backer for a long time but never played SC because I was waiting for it to grow and develop. I just chat here and watch videos and talk about it with my gamer friends wile we are playing GTAV or whatever.

So tonight was the first night where I played SC all night and had a blast doing things other than just looking at my ship and flying/running around port O.

I managed to jump to a planet... and then crashed.

I spawned back at port O and jumped to a different planet.. and promptly crashed.

THEN I got a ride with some random fellas in a huge ship and made it to area 18 and spent hours wandering around! Then I died and spawned back at port O.

Then I met some other random guys and flew around for a bit before I took off my helmet and died. (I could not figure out how to put it back on.)

The point is this game is great. These ships are so cool and riding around this one system is a lot of fun.

3.5 is my first taste, I'm hooked. I also need a better computer and a new monitor...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
My first time was patch... greif, it was either patch 2.4 or 2.5...?

Anyway, I had pledged before having a computer capable of running a game and eventually a great guy who had got me into SC in the first place gave me his old rig that could run it (I chucked him a couple of notes as a thanks). First thing I did was bring up my biggest ship in the hangar, a Constellation.

Walk up to the ship
"Wow, lifts!"
inside the ship
"Wow, working doors!"
open a door
"OMFG THERE'S AN ACTUAL TOILET!!!!1!!"
sit on toilet
"OMFG YOU CAN SIT ON THE THE TOILET!!1!!1!!"
looks around...
"How do you get off the toilet?"

First time playing and I get glued to the can. Had to quit to menu to get off the can. Tried again. Got stuck again. What? Did I have a bugged toilet? I pressed every single button, I tapped the "get out of seat" button so much it was like I was the Morse Code operator on the Titanic.

Go on RSI forums, first question to a fresh new group of people i'd never met before: "Hi, I'm stuck on the shitter." Turns out you had to HOLD the button to get out of the seat/off the toilet.

Yeah, that was my first time playing SC.

Last edited:

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
[/QUOTE]

My first time was patch... greif, it was either patch 2.4 or 2.5...?

Anyway, I had pledged before having a computer capable of running a game and eventually a great guy who had got me into SC in the first place gave me his old rig that could run it (I chucked him a couple of notes as a thanks). First thing I did was bring up my biggest ship in the hangar, a Constellation.

Walk up to the ship
"Wow, lifts!"
inside the ship
"Wow, working doors!"
open a door
"OMFG THERE'S AN ACTUAL TOILET!!!!1!!"
sit on toilet
"OMFG YOU CAN SIT ON THE THE TOILET!!1!!1!!"
looks around...
"How do you get off the toilet?"

First time playing and I get glued to the can. Had to quit to menu to get off the can. Tried again. Got stuck again. What? Did I have a bugged toilet? I pressed every single button, I tapped the "get out of seat" button so much it was like I was the Morse Code operator on the Titanic.

Go on RSI forums, first question to a fresh new group of people i'd never met before: "Hi, I'm stuck on the shitter." Turns out you had to HOLD the button to get out of the seat/off the toilet.

Yeah, that was my first time playing SC.
haha epic! I didn't even think to sit on the toilet! I know what i'm doing tonight!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I been flying since 2.5 and my first time flying the Connie it when great :D
I had a great time and the first landing went... 🙃

Well don't know how that happen... 😂 😂 😂 😂

CHEERS! 🍻

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Then in 2.6 I learned that the Hornet can take some serious beating and still make it home.
Kind of...
👁👁

Well I still have the guns tho some parts are missing.
Don't know where the engine went flew home sideways on directional thrusters...
. 🤣😂🤣

CHEERS! 🍻

Last edited:
Forgot your password?