TONKS!! - Tumbril Nova heavy tonk

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Because Tonk.

I suspect that the Tonk will have a very buff combo of shield and armor and its gun will hit hard enough to give ships smaller than a Carrack/Polaris reason to avoid it, and ships simply can't take/hold ground, the Tonk is necessary for large scale combat whether between Org's or with the Vanduul or other hostile races.

But the transportation logistics are a real problem until CIG announces a more affordable transporter than the Idris (we still need to know how many it can move, I am guessing between 3 and 6).

#TonkLife

'Gimp
I'm very interested in the Q&A on this item more than any other. Worse case scenario, its' an LTI token

Me too. Very excited to crash it into things.
The ultimate door bell.
Knock knock
Who's there?
Tonk
Tonk who?
Tonks for not opening the door.
"boom"

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Since they are supposedly the size of the current Cutlass Black, then several of them at a time could've been transported at a time on board that Drake capital ship class carrier that people chose a vermin over. So I hope that they end up making all of the proposed vehicles that they mentioned / put up for voting on.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Okay so, now I'm impressed!

View: https://youtu.be/1IEdf9lazmM

I'm especially excited by the 24 S2 "Firebug" self-charging missiles. That seems would make this a serious threat to air assault.

I still think you want the Terrapin to kill them. It has an S4 ballistic cannon and heavy armor so the Terrapin needs to use it's higher maneuverability to get behind or strike without warning as it crosses the horizon very low, like an A10.

Regardless this is pretty cool.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Whatchu talkin' bout willis?

smh at these track loving primmie luddites over here, not accepting the joy that is grav tanks into their lives
Wouldn't it be epic if you could jiggy-rig a Terrapin to swap out the sensor equipment with the turret & weapons systems of the Nova? Like an epic Pimp-My-Ride in the style of The A-TEAM in SC.

Forgot your password?