• No

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Yex

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Yex
Just watched this video detailing our Star Marine play. You guys will need to watch as this is EXACTLY how it'll all go down.
All training simulations point to this

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
IS THERE ANYTHING LEFT OF THE MAN HE ONCE WAS!?!?!?!??!

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I was under the impression that our standard technique in Star Marine was to throw our empty beer bottles at the enemy. They would serve many purposes from frag grenades with glass shrapnel to edged weapons and emergency bodily waste receivers. After that last one they become a bio weapon if #2. If only #1 then it becomes a Molotov cocktail.
That would be our melee training, this is just the hand to hand ;)

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
I vote that we adopt this as our official training and as our hand-to-hand combat techniques!

Holy mammon that was funny! Tears and pain my friends, I second this vote. I am going to become a master of the "Squeeze until their screams break glass" technique at the 30 second mark.

Reactions: mromutt

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Y
Holy mammon that was funny! Tears and pain my friends, I second this vote. I am going to become a master of the "Squeeze until their screams break glass" technique at the 30 second mark.
Yes I wish to master that move at 56 seconds myself I will call it the "flying nut buster" and will need to call it out mid air >.> this will confuse the hell out of them till it is to late, then yell "smashing success"

Reactions: KingNerd

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
We'll punch your boobs then ! I tried with my gf once, apparently she didn't like that! I know your weakness! o_O
You're more likely to bounce off and punch yourself! Why do you think girls don't get the armor coverage in fantasy games that guys do?

Reactions: Arrangingstars

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
You're more likely to bounce off and punch yourself! Why do you think girls don't get the armor coverage in fantasy games that guys do?
I feel like there is a mixed message here... >.> like I dont know if you are trying to make us smile or cry lol

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I feel like there is a mixed message here... >.> like I dont know if you are trying to make us smile or cry lol
Exactly. :)

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Y

Yes I wish to master that move at 56 seconds myself I will call it the "flying nut buster" and will need to call it out mid air >.> this will confuse the hell out of them till it is to late, then yell "smashing success"
OH OH OH I thought of a name for our form of martial arts.

KaraTESTe. Pronounced like 'ka-ra-test-A' and my squeeze move is now officially titled the "Squealing Death of the TESTies"

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I take my fighting advice from the things that have beaten me up the most in my life: furnature corners. I'll stub your toe!

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
No, in all seriousness this is a TEST v Osama simulation you should all watch

Forgot your password?