TravisJohn82

TravisJohn82

Ensign
Dec 3, 2023
RSI Handle
TravisJohn82
Where you from stranger? Tennessee, USA

What drew you to Star Citizen? ive heard of the game over the years just never played it until i played starfield and got to ng+10. got bored with no multiplayer. so i tried this game and got hooked

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) both

What was the first game you remember playing? frogger, yes im that old

What other games do you play? numerous

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? looking thru alliances to join. and came across TEST, so i figured id give you all a try and glad i did

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome! I believe that frogger was my first game too! That, or I seem to remember an Indiana Jones game that I played at a friends house.
I'm drawing a blank on which system, but I could've sworn that there was an Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom game at some point.

Reactions: Mudhawk

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
I'm drawing a blank on which system, but I could've sworn that there was an Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom game at some point.
I think it was Atari. I just remember using your whip to swing over some pits. Although I could be remembering things wrong, but I seem to recall there were alligators in the pits - that would jive with Temple of Doom. :o7:

My older brother did buy a Commodore 64 and I can't even remember the titles for that. It was our household's 1st and nearly only gaming system. Just remember flying a top down fighter jet. I'll have to give him a call - I bet he remembers.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Welcome to the Squardon TravisJohn82!
You think you're old?
In here we got folks that remember playing PONG on those old 1 knob controllers with a foil over the TV to mark the playing field.
And still most of us are 5 year olds at heart.
So age might be subject to perspective.
Or in my case inebriation. (Don't ask...)
Anyways, see you in the Verse and may your amphibious friend always cross that road savely! :o7:

Forgot your password?