Trees soon?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
No, you can't see or hit me behind an 18 inch tree :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I'm sure there is a graphics setting low enough to not make this the case.

WE MUST GO DEEPER!

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
18 Inch is 45 cm... in my imagination a thick tree is one which I can't embrace, which would be at least 1.5 meter is 60 inches, but 18 inch will do to start with.
Just going by a recent class we had on cover and concealment. 18 inches is enough to take some force from or turn away a round, hopefully saving your life. Anything less tends to be ineffectual but its highly situational.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm hoping we can cut down trees from one planet make furniture and sell it elsewhere for big money. My new profession space carpenter.

Also, it will be nice to have wood in game :blush:
I will challenge your furniture business with my Super Ultra Mega Toilet Roll Factory (SUMTRF).

We already have toilet roll in the game you can see it when you spawn at Olisar in some of the cabins.

I will lay waste to your forests to supply the universe with bog roll, I will strip the Forest Moon of Endor bear, I will sustainabily manage woodland and replant two trees for each one i cut down making it a sustainable and ecologically sound toilet roll solution.

A fleet of 350R's for those last-sheet dire circumstances to get a new roll where it has to be when it has to be, a flotilla of Taurus and Hull C's for the Bulk Drops and a Javelin to deliver the most needed of human sanitary supplies to the most dangerous corners of the cosmos.

I will be the Bumwad Billionaire.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm sure there is a graphics setting low enough to not make this the case.

WE MUST GO DEEPER!
Go as deep as you wish, but I suspect that the answers you seek might be at the bottom of a freshly consumed bottle of alcohol. Since there is no telling which 1, I guess you'll just have to keep drinking until you find it. Cheers!

"Phrasing!" (Sterling Archer)

I will lay waste to your forests to supply the universe with bog roll, I will strip the Forest Moon of Endor bear, I will sustainabily manage woodland and replant two trees for each one i cut down making it a sustainable and ecologically sound toilet roll solution.
Hey now, don't go stripping the forest moon of Endor bare. What did we Ewoks ever do to you? We're not tall enough to take dumps in all of the brand new trashcans as they are produced where you came from. Besides, where else will the Death Star 2 memorial be placed?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hey now, don't go stripping the forest moon of Endor bare. What did we Ewoks ever do to you? We're not tall enough to take dumps in all of the brand new trashcans as they are produced where you came from. Besides, where else will the Death Star 2 memorial be placed?
EwoksI?

Those fuzzy little pricks and their audacity! Evolving and living in my beautiful natural resources.

I don't recall it ever raining on the Forest Moon of Endor in the films and also don't remember there being any wind, so i'll convert their crummy tree-village into a wonderful Toilet-Roll paradise where all the buildings are made of the stuff. It may not be as tall as their previous abodes, but anything is an upgrade from living in a tree, isn't it?

As for the Death Star 2 memorial which ofcourse is a 1:1 scale replica, I think you'll find it is a fully operational Death Star 2 Memorial 1:1 scale replica *Aims memorial at Alderan*

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
EwoksI?

Those fuzzy little pricks and their audacity! Evolving and living in my beautiful natural resources.

I don't recall it ever raining on the Forest Moon of Endor in the films and also don't remember there being any wind, so i'll convert their crummy tree-village into a wonderful Toilet-Roll paradise where all the buildings are made of the stuff. It may not be as tall as their previous abodes, but anything is an upgrade from living in a tree, isn't it?
Then I suppose that all of the displaced Ewok refugees would then have to begin living in palaces made of toilet paper rolls & using the restroom in every form of trash can they come across. The desolate skies will well be lit with the flames of dumpster fires that have been thoroughly soiled by the audacious & evolved Ewoks.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I'm hoping we can cut down trees from one planet make furniture and sell it elsewhere for big money. My new profession space carpenter.

It doesn't have to stop there. Have you read the Night's Dawn trilogy? Lumber can have a place in this universe too. Just because our lumber on earth doesn't have a use in space, doesn't mean that lumber from every planet can't. Maybe there's a world with trees that have better structural properties than steel. Maybe there's another one that has trees that can store energy and serve as batteries. Once you leave the preconceptions of earth flora and fauna, the universe can become limitless in it's diversity.

Forgot your password?