Trolling at Port Ollisar is getting to become a serious issue

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Recently bored gamers wait near CryAstro or any outpost on the dark side of the moons to ambush caego-runners. Now, before the bugs on refitting your ships became more manifest I weaponed my Ghost with 3 Tarantula's and a C788 on top and flew back to Kudra Ore. There was a guy there who killed my empty Freelancer. On my approach he showed up, heading for another Freelancer, I turned, opened fire and I never saw someone panicing so badly. He had no skills at all except jousting at full speed. Anyway, I kept him busy and the Freelancer had a break.
This is what I like to hear. Back in 2.6 I made myself a little patrol route, Oli to Grim, Grim to ICC, ICC to Kareah, Kareah to Grim etc. Where I found Campers I kept them busy or drove them off. They would often as not run when they were rumbled Campers only have one tactic and they crumble under any other situation.

The 'Verse is a little too big for that now...

Last edited:

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
Way to go @MurgenTemplar !

I've been having some honestly hilarious spawn bugs. One Cutlass in particular seemed determined to celebrate opposite day. I spawned it at Olisar, walked outside, and it was floating off into space upside-down (100% wasn't a troll). I spawned it at Levski and it spawned upside down on the launch pad.

Then I spawned a Freelancer at Levski and it spawned with the front and left landing gear sunk into the ground.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I'm getting my ass handed to me on a regular basis by Levski's landing grid everytime I try to take off.
Oh man, don't even get me started on that. Lost my Starfarer and most of my credits which were in the form of cargo when the damn door closed on me when I was strafing up and out of the pad. I had to rebuild my bank one bottle of hydrogen at a time.

Forgot your password?