TSMC Underground Infiltration Exercise - SUNDAY 7th JUNE 2020

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Wrong answer @Cugino83 😁 let me correct you:
Yes, it does.
If you are on the other team, dress brightly and good visible, don't move too much, ignore Cuginos post.
If you are on my team, read Cuginos comment very closely, some good advise!!!
Hmm there is something odd in here but I can't catch it...🤔

I'm looking to attend, but it depends on if I manage to get enough credits for all the gear first. SC has been giving me a particularly hard time the past few days unfortunately. In terms of weapons, is there a preference for us to use?
Ok, for quick money grabbing I can suggest this activity
- delivery mission: there are some FTL contract from long distance delivery that pay almost 9k
- investigation missions: a bit variable on the result but if you can find all the crew of the creshed ship is like 10k, plus you'll be able to salvage some cargoand sell it, not much but is free $$$
- if you can buy a rucksack armor (PO, levsky) and a multitool with the ore mine bit (GrimEx) you can go FPS minig in cave (Kudre ore (clored) in Deymar or any serach mission related) and round up around 12-15k for a compleate rucksack

For weapon, and considering this event in particular I'll go for a P4-AR, a P6-SMG or a Custodian SMG, all can be acquire from Port Olissar or GrimEx, all with 6 spare mag on the armor (8 if you want to go for an Heavy armor set), a 2x optics and a suppressor/flashhider.
Side not: if you like to go for the P4-AR I've plenty of them, so I can provide you one or two, just grab the mag and the attachment. 😊

Last edited:

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Excellent. Thank you. So what set is the fabulous yellow and black medium armour?
well there are several, the most used one ( and for most of the player the most cool looking), is the inquisitor armor. You can find it scatter across several armor dealer but if you'll like to save some time just go to GirmEx: that shop has all the color variants in full set.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
well there are several, the most used one ( and for most of the player the most cool looking), is the inquisitor armor. You can find it scatter across several armor dealer but if you'll like to save some time just go to GirmEx: that shop has all the color variants in full set.
Perfect. Thank you.

Reactions: marcsand2

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
With regards to armor, does this mean I need to bring both a suit of TEST armor (yellow/black) as well as a full suit of black armor?
Team will be identify by the armor color, one will be in Yellow/black test color and the oter one in full Black color, having both armor is requested since we don't know in advance at which team everyone will be assigned, this is a standard for every cambat-oriented event, be it for FPS or ship combat.

That sayed for the first time just be shure to have at least one of the two full set, you'll have time to get the second one for the next event.
For the future I'll also suggest to get other two set in this color: that way every one have both a medium and an Heavy armor, both in full Black and in TEST color.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Conclusion, I didn't got killed, I didn';t kill anybody, I got my crimestat from protecting people against crusader security that actually did kill someone, blue vs blue is absolutely a nogo, my first prison break assist was a success..... until the guy I assisted escaping got a 30k... bummer @Palmtree219
You and me both actually... I just skipped the prison gameplay, since I only have 1,5 hr and it was already 1am...
We defenetly need a way to address CrimeStat for this event, at least untill ToW came out.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
@marcsand2 Almost! We almost pulled it off. I appreciate the attempt though.

As for future advice, we may want to give team leaders/officials a temporary discord role with priority speaker activated. That way they can easily be heard over other comms and more easily take control of a rowdy group.

View attachment 16415
Actually we are working to change Discord with Guilded that also have some function for multiple channel chat.
For the priority speak it doesn't matter, what metter is to people to learn when to speak and when to shut up: if a player is not in charge of a team is better for him to LISTEN instead of SPEAKING... but that appear to be a difficult concept for some players...

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
@marcsand2
As for future advice, we may want to give team leaders/officials a temporary discord role with priority speaker activated. That way they can easily be heard over other comms and more easily take control of a rowdy group.

View attachment 16415
For the priority speak it doesn't matter, what metter is to people to learn when to speak and when to shut up: if a player is not in charge of a team is better for him to LISTEN instead of SPEAKING... but that appear to be a difficult concept for some players...
Yeap, I agree with @Cugino83 . I CAN use priority speaker, but I really dislike using it. People have to know when to STFU. We play to have fun, one or several guys must call the shots, doesn't matter if they are an Admiral or a grunt. When they get the assignment, listen to them. They don't need priority speaker for that, it is just a matter of respect, earned or assigned.
If anybody thinks that he can do better, then step forward, but not during combat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?