[TV Show] The Expanse - (watch it)

Peter Deynholm

Space Marshal
Sep 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Jean_Lafritte
Plus they're using warthog joysticks to controll their ship (with one actually mounted the wrong way in one episode, that was fun), so... what's not to like eh ?

Incredible show. thanks for pointing it out. Do you know how they did the zero-G sequences? I like the sex in space too.
The sex scene is far from realistic though. They would normally get a hard time staying in place, together, without any "belts" (Neil deGrasse explains it : http://motherboard.vice.com/read/neil-degrasse-tyson-says-sex-in-space-would-involve-a-lot-of-belts). So basically every intercourse in space would be a bondage scene. Not that I mind of course.

Bishop

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Macr0
I am actually considering reading the books. Does anyone know how close they overlap with the show?
Very much recomend to read the books. Your imagination will give you a better resolution than any TV can produce.

---

In terms of...

At least there is a second season.
They are progressing very slowly through book one with the story. They could theoretically make 6 Seasons out of the currently 3 existing Books (where the 4th book is I think already in the making). Though Book 3 might be also compactivied into 1 Season potentially.
(There is also a Book 1.5 / Anderson Station ... which is kind of a short add on novel)

---

If you then enjoyed those books and dont know what to read till book 4 comes out I recomend to jump right into
Frontiers Saga Book 1 - 16
Anyone that I know that read Episode 1 got instantly captured by it and fell into a reading marathon/frency till episode 16.

Forgot your password?