UK gamers, the T1600m is available for £25 with free delivery

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder

It looks like an older version maybe so I'm not sure what the differences are. Does anyone know? Should I buy two?

I am not sure what the difference is between the T1600m and the T1600M FCS at twice the price

update
it looks like the differences are cosmetic.
https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/82my3u View: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/82my3u/hardware_question_t16000m_vs_fcs_version/

Last edited:

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I've been using the old version (green lit) for a few years now for Dual Stick, at that price definitely something I would recommend if your considering switching to single or dual sticks.

Reactions: Rear_Intruder

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
The old version is identical to the new version just different colours. For 25 you can't go wrong, I got 2!

Reactions: Deroth

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
It arrived in just less than 24 hours.
It is bigger and more solid than expected. It is far more accurate and solidly on target than my 5 year old x52 HOTAS.
The only negative is that the throttle is small with a small range of movement. I will get another to act as a second throttle. I am not sure how two sticks will work with the new flight model, but will risk it.
Its great for £25 get one or TWO

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
It arrived in just less than 24 hours.
It is bigger and more solid than expected. It is far more accurate and solidly on target than my 5 year old x52 HOTAS.
The only negative is that the throttle is small with a small range of movement. I will get another to act as a second throttle. I am not sure how two sticks will work with the new flight model, but will risk it.
Its great for £25 get one or TWO
My GUESS is that the new flight model will benefit dual stick setups, but hopefully it'll go to the avocados Friday and details will start leaking over the weekend.

Reactions: Rear_Intruder
Forgot your password?