Um Oops?

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Are you seeing better accelerations and speed when you're empty? I always wondered whether the extra engines give a boost when you don't have the mass of cargo.
I wasn't really paying attention to be honest. I did notice something funny. If I put the pop tart on the floor of the cockpit, the ship would drop the nose when I took off. I mean I get that if it were something heavy, but it was funny that something weighing less than a pound would impact the ship's balance.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Been there, done that. Also spent 2 hours helping a friend who did something similar with a Starfarer. These days, it would probably take less time because we know what to do, but at the time...

Was a heck of a lot of fun though.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Ah! The Dodge Ram Power Wagon 4X4 of the Freelancer family! Why are you hauling Pop Tarts with it? I make a lot more money hauling illegal drugs with mine!
Ahh yes, I did that next, but I figure why not pickup pop-tart missions when I'm leaving Grim-Hex or Levski.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Looks like you're starting off well with your TEST landing skills. Perhaps next time your ship will be upside down & at just enough of an angle to still manage to get inside through the back.

I love my Freelancer Maxx & whenever I use her, I always get a few certain songs playing in my head as I power her up & enjoy her capabilities.

Forgot your password?