Ummm...where exactly should I introduce myself?

Lexicon

Captain
Aug 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Lexicon
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Heard I can park my scrawny arse in a cool ship. Heard I can can crash it all over the place. Also heard they don't lift your license for drunk driving. Hmmm...speaking of it...where the hell did I put my licence anyway?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Mastering the talent of parking my ship right in front of the bar. Most times it's really hard to remember where I left it.
See, the trick is to find a ship that has a bar in it. You never have to worry about finding it that way.

I went one step further and got an Endeavor. Grow my own hops in the biodomes, brew my own beer in the drugbay, serve it in the galley, convert ship to hospital, repeat.

You know... I could use a few more scientists...

Cherokeedog

Admiral
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Cherokeedog
You know... I could use a few more scientists...
Well, I'd say it doesn't matter on which side of science I am, as long as I'm part of it. Count me in as a TEST subject! I'm under the impression I am the proud owner of the perfect mindset for that position.

Ok now...let's see...one shot...two shots...I think you guys are tryin' to get me drunk! Well, no luck. I already took care of that.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Cherokeedog

Admiral
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Cherokeedog
Ok, so today one of you guys made the mistake of lettin' me in through the back door. I'm officially a TEST affiliate. Now this means...I'm startin' to drink from your stash of booze too.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Where you from stranger?
Romania. Yes, it's close to Mother Russia.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Heard I can park my scrawny arse in a cool ship. Heard I can can crash it all over the place. Also heard they don't lift your license for drunk driving. Hmmm...speaking of it...where the hell did I put my licence anyway?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Mastering the talent of parking my ship right in front of the bar. Most times it's really hard to remember where I left it.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Some 2D b&w horde mode commando game I had on a tape. Took half hour to load and crashed my computer in under 5 minutes. Never got past the second mission. Still bitter about it.

What other games do you play?
Minesweeper.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Searched "beer" on the RSI forum. Didn't join (yet). But I most likely will. 'Cause it's the best squardon. Says so in its description.

Picard or Kirk?
Mal Reynolds. Period.

Note: My RSI handle is the same. Poor memory. Easier to remember this way.
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Forgot your password?