Ummm...where exactly should I introduce myself?

Cherokeedog

Admiral
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Cherokeedog
Where you from stranger?
Romania. Yes, it's close to Mother Russia.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Heard I can park my scrawny arse in a cool ship. Heard I can can crash it all over the place. Also heard they don't lift your license for drunk driving. Hmmm...speaking of it...where the hell did I put my licence anyway?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Mastering the talent of parking my ship right in front of the bar. Most times it's really hard to remember where I left it.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Some 2D b&w horde mode commando game I had on a tape. Took half hour to load and crashed my computer in under 5 minutes. Never got past the second mission. Still bitter about it.

What other games do you play?
Minesweeper.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Searched "beer" on the RSI forum. Didn't join (yet). But I most likely will. 'Cause it's the best squardon. Says so in its description.

Picard or Kirk?
Mal Reynolds. Period.

Note: My RSI handle is the same. Poor memory. Easier to remember this way.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Welcome to TEST!!!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to test! My Romanian used to be decent back in my early 20s.... But it has been reduced to saying things like (phonetic spelling) pista buna or fatute caca.... Yeah it's bad.

Grab a drink... I used to remember drinking some Romanian moonshine... Don't remember much after it but one night of drinking that I met my wife
of over 10 years. Welcome to Test!

Cherokeedog

Admiral
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Cherokeedog
pista buna or fatute caca....
I bet it would be fun to actually hear you say that. For me, at least.

You got lucky with that local moonshine. It gets you blind faster than our neighbors' Vodka. On the other hand, it also changes your life...or at least the next 10 years after you pour it down your throat. That's a fact.

Ok now...more welcome messages...more shots. I'm startin' to like bein' here.

Forgot your password?