Unlock Windows 10's hidden GodMode tool.

Hydro_Axis

Space Marshal
Mar 3, 2015
RSI Handle
RedBeerdz
GodMode essentially unlocks a centralized table of contents for all of Windows’ far-flung features and customization options, drawing all your options together into a single interface and sorting them by tweak types. Once you’ve basked in its glory, you’ll be hooked for life.

Activating it is easy: Just create a new folder and rename it to following:

GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

Be sure to include the period after “GodMode”! And while this hack is known as GodMode far and wide, you can actually name this folder whatever you’d like by altering the “GodMode” portion of the string.

The GodMode icon and folder in Windows 10.

Once you’re done and hit Enter, the icon should transform to mimic the Control Panel’s look. Open it to check out your customization options. You can move GodMode around your system the same way you would any other folder, if you don’t want it cluttering up your desktop.

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
Can confirm this works. Activated GodMode and I've successfully transcended from the material world into a realm beyond human conception.

I've eliminated the need for sleep, food, and drink (but can still do so for recreation) and have gained the ability to create matter from energy and vice versa. I have seen what lies beyond this universe and you can too!

Reactions: Hydro_Axis

EnclaveZombie

Vice Admiral
Aug 8, 2015
RSI Handle
EnclaveZombie
Man I love tricks like this, done and pinned to start for ease of access.

Edit: I'll actually add one of my own. If you have multiple hard drives and don't like how file explorer opens up to Quick Access you can change that. Open File Explorer, go to view --> options on the far right --> and then at the top of the menu you can change open File Exporer to This PC.

"But you can just use the side menu"

Shut up it has too many things, and is cluttered, and tiny, and unusable, and quite frankly my dear I don't give a damn. You're welcome.

Reactions: Hydro_Axis
Forgot your password?