Unused Drake Coupon?

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
If they're one use, why would they care?
Think because they view it as potential money lost. If you had a buccaneer coupon and had no want to use it, but a person came and used your ticket cig lost 10 potential dollars.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Think because they view it as potential money lost. If you had a buccaneer coupon and had no want to use it, but a person came and used your ticket cig lost 10 potential dollars.
I understand your thought process, however, they still lose ten dollars if the original backer uses it too. It's just too the person they intended to reward. Seems to me that if is a one use thing, it shouldn't matter who uses it.

Either or, it's redundant at this point. We all bought Buckies. Life is good.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
I understand your thought process, however, they still lose ten dollars if the original backer uses it too. It's just too the person they intended to reward. Seems to me that if is a one use thing, it shouldn't matter who uses it.

Either or, it's redundant at this point. We all bought Buckies. Life is good.
speak for thy self, I am still looking for 2 tickets (need to buy 2, 1 for me and 1 for a giveaway)

Reactions: Blind Owl

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Apparently enough people complained that the Drake Cutlass was turned into a big monster frigate with huge guns and cargo space, and they wanted a fighter, and the Buccaneer costs more than the Cutlass Black, and is a fighter, so CIG is giving Cutlass owners a coupon to buy the Buccaneer if they feel so inclined.
The Short Story: I have a Cutlass that Blind_Owl gifted me, which was an upgrade from another ship. So since he gave it away, and I got it as a gift, and it's a Chassis upgrade not a direct purchase, neither of us got the coupon.
Hmmm...heres a thought.....why not just make the Buck $100 to start with? I solve problems! :rolleyes:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Add me to the list of people needing coupons.
I just won a $25 Gift Card from @RedLir 's giveaway (I love you, man!), and I'll use it to bump up my Sen to a Cutlass Black and then, hopefully, a Buccaneer.

Forgot your password?