Upcoming Subscriber Flairs (Updated regularly)

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Let's make this a routinely updated thread for subscriber flairs that gets the word out on what is coming next! I plan on updating this original post with each new flair announcement, discuss if you want but it might get weird.

Your flair for September

ALYbC8giNLPIH0pEDVNjXdAcQKr9capPX8RLCJL70Ng.png

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I like these a LOT more than I liked the 100 series paints & I own all 3 of the 100 series. I also own the other subscriber multi-tools, but I suspect that these might be designed to possibly go hand in hand with the new Greycat Mining armor sets. If so, then I like these all the more.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
That orange one is not bad
I dont' know that color tone remid me of the NERF Strife:

is not bad but a bit too "plastiky" if you know what I mean..
I'll look more into the gray ones : the amaranto can stick out a little bit, but the gray tone make it more in line with the bare metal looks of a spanner or a construction powertool.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I prefer the purple one, cause it's my favorite color, but it's weird they chose to highlight the cylinder on the two but make the orange one be the big piece.

I just want an awesome purple/black armor.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
[August '21 sub flair - Multitool]

I'm interested, but I sub'd previously to get the multitool last time. If this one comes with a different default attatchment I'll be halla tempted... if it's the same multitool though... I'd pass.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
its nice to see we are getting better and better subscriber flairs i havnt kept up in years on mine i'm just going to enter the verse and have like 10 milllion flares floating around lol

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Yeah....

Just canceled subscription. I'll just hop on if I see something cool.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
It seems paints are now the way to do quick cheap flairs after the 100 series. Mmm but this time I have the ship so why not.
Why not? Well you could wait until there is something better that would provide you with added value to be a flair item, then go to the subscriber shop to purchase these for a fraction of what you would've spent subscribing this month.

Reactions: vahadar

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
[September '21 sub flair - Avenger paints]

Don't have an avenger so i'm going to have to Simon Cowell this one - its a no from me.

I like to imagine this is leading up to an Aurora/Mustang paint set as I'd think they are among the most owned craft being the core starter packs... Then again the more that go by I can't join in with because I don't have that ship, the more used to not joining in I am getting to the point this thread is the only thing keeping me informed as to what they are...

That said if they wanted to release some Endeavour paints as Sub Flair they might get my attention, however that sort of highlights the issue too: Situation specific sub flair fails fundemental inclusion inspection.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?