Update without drama and popcorn: on a personal note

MurgenTemplar

Grand Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Murgentemplar
Yes, an active group of players left XPLOR today. XPLOR is a great concept with principles and values we shared and still share. However, we cannot work with the founder. We really tried. The proof of the pudding was Spectrum. It exploded in his face. We left, kept our team together and think of our future which looks bright and shiny.

Please, let the XPLOR members do their thing, they are nice people. They just have a problem with their founder. That is all.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Pics or it didn't happen.

- EDIT -

I'm sure there is more than enough TEST to go round, we can be friends with everybody.

Apart from TQR.

And Atlas.

And that guy who who said we are all for corporte efficincy.

We are at war with those guys.

Corporte efficincy? I can't even spell the word!

Last edited:

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
And that guy who who said we are all for corporte efficincy.
You mean Rizzky? Him I have a personal score to settle with.
All others get the respect they give.
Sorry to hear about XPLOR situation. I'm sure it'll all iron out in the long run. Many large Orgs are going to have growing pains.

Except Test. We're all cool with one another due to our strict and rigorous training. Thank you Glorious Leader!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Firstly, I'm really sorry it didn't work out well with your previous org. It always sucks when you make a home for yourself but become detached later on. Hopefully TEST will become a great home for you guys for the foreseeable future, and hopefully forever. We have our flaws, like any org, but for the most part we're just a big family (albeit sometimes disfunctional and mostly drunk). Lol.

So, welcome!

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Did you have to fill out a form before leaving?

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Was that XPLOR? I thought that was ARC... or, uh... ASS... whatever their name was that started with 'A'.
I dunno, I'm confused with all those srs bzns failing orgs.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Yes, an active group of players left XPLOR today. X
Honestly, I am sorry to hear that but I am not surprised.
BTW - Did I miss something in here?

Please, let the XPLOR members do their thing, they are nice people.
Indeed they are. After all, we were Xplor once.

Firstly, I'm really sorry it didn't work out well with your previous org. It always sucks when you make a home for yourself but become detached later on. Hopefully TEST will become a great home for you guys for the foreseeable future, and hopefully forever. We have our flaws, like any org, but for the most part we're just a big family (albeit sometimes disfunctional and mostly drunk). Lol.

So, welcome!
What the lovely @Arrangingstars said.

As this is in General & not Members Introduction, I am confused.
Did you join TEST SQUADRON?
If so, WELCOME friend.
If not, why not? Ha. HA.
Either way, I wish you all the BEST.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I'm curious what the drama, erm, differences have been that kind of "detached" this named group from its glorious leader (no offense, but every leader is glorious, right? Otherwise it wouldn't a leader, right?).

But anyway: have a cold beer or a hot coffee or both and a whiskey. Chit-chat and be welcome to the BEST Squardon in THIS verse ;)
Cheers!
Sam

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Wait, did I miss some drama? Dammit.

;)
@MurgenTemplar, you've been here a few months, so you by now that we love everyone and we're fun loving folk. Do what y'all need to do, and let us know if there's anything we can do to ease the transition.

Good luck. We're right here, beer in hand, ready to fly with each and every one of you.

Cheers mate.

MurgenTemplar

Grand Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Murgentemplar
Thank you all ... since yesterday there is no reason for me not to join Test as affiliate. My heart is with my friends in OBE but to have friends in Test is quite a comfort. When you ever decide to raid my ship, the coffee is in the coffee corner next to my special reserve of Glucovian Moon Rum.

On a side note to make the story a wee bit more juicy ... almost all active officers left yesterday. Makes you wonder, naah, don't think so.

OBE is Omusuls Breakfast Enterprise and we take some time to work out our plans for the future. See me as your old uncle and friend. Just don't pick the sticky sweets in my right pocket ... they are for somebody else. Have a nice night!

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Thank you all ... since yesterday there is no reason for me not to join Test as affiliate. My heart is with my friends in OBE but to have friends in Test is quite a comfort. When you ever decide to raid my ship, the coffee is in the coffee corner next to my special reserve of Glucovian Moon Rum.

On a side note to make the story a wee bit more juicy ... almost all active officers left yesterday. Makes you wonder, naah, don't think so.

OBE is Omusuls Breakfast Enterprise and we take some time to work out our plans for the future. See me as your old uncle and friend. Just don't pick the sticky sweets in my right pocket ... they are for somebody else. Have a nice night!
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.

Great to have you with us.
I hope that you will soon join us on our discord server and meet the guys & gals.

Forgot your password?