Upgrade my Aurora? Heresy!

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
This is the perfect chance for people with more money than sense, or, very dedicated individuals to pick up an Aurora starter pack and convert it into an LTI (which is of practically no benefit) starter pack with a helmet and undersuit. Be sure to buy a new Aurora afterwards, though.

Reactions: Deroth and Vavrik

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
I didn't understand it myself. Special offer, how? it was like $125. Spend more money, and you'll get a better ship. You could take any ship upgrade and say that.

Reactions: Deroth and Vavrik

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I didn't understand it myself. Special offer, how? it was like $125. Spend more money, and you'll get a better ship. You could take any ship upgrade and say that.
I think the offer part is being able to CCU a non-LTI ship into an LTI ship. That wasn't previously a thing.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
You all are fools. Montoya timed this propaganda banking on none of us remembering he's in the middle of a move right now. He can't AFFORD to upgrade his Aurora, even if he wanted to(which he doesn't). You've all been sucked into a false reality and this is CIG's way of getting you all to buy more Auroras.

This post brought to you by the Aegis Gang.

Reactions: Deroth

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You all are fools. Montoya timed this propaganda banking on none of us remembering he's in the middle of a move right now. He can't AFFORD to upgrade his Aurora, even if he wanted to(which he doesn't). You've all been sucked into a false reality and this is CIG's way of getting you all to buy more Auroras.

This post brought to you by the Aegis Gang.
Moving to a house that isn't struck by lightening all the time? That doesn't fit in with the TEST lore at all.

• o7
Reactions: Deroth

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I am very sad because I no longer have an Aurora ES, my complete collection of Auroras is broken. But getting an aurora ES with LTI is very very difficult. But I did have spare aurora MRs so converted one to a Mantis with LTI. Which was nice!

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
If all I had was an Aurora and I had the money to upgrade to a Mantis....I wouldnt get a Mantis because that's an awful ship to have as your one starter ship lol. Aurora at least is a multi-role, the LN is quite the little scrapper and can haul a respectable amount of cargo to boot

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
If all I had was an Aurora and I had the money to upgrade to a Mantis....I wouldnt get a Mantis because that's an awful ship to have as your one starter ship lol. Aurora at least is a multi-role, the LN is quite the little scrapper and can haul a respectable amount of cargo to boot
I agree. The mantis not a good ship unless you have a ton of other ships in your fleet as well, and only then if you have people to play with. For a single player, the only reason you would use the upgrade is to get LTI and then upgrade to something else like a connie.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I can't conceive of ever getting rid of my Aurora

I have other, more capable ships

but if I could only start with one, it would be my LN

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
Y'all get this email trying to trick you into spending more money by upgrading your precious Aurora into that Mantis crap?

Do you have resting i am not pleased face. I can imagine your character during diplo, people talking to you looking for a reaction and everything they say you have this look of displeasure on your face regardless of your actual emotion and I can't help but be pleased with this level of diplomacy we will have.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?