Upgrade ship from the Mega-Pack?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
If I get the Exploration Mega-Pack, can I upgrade a ship from the pack as in the Dur to the Max?
Yes, you can upgrade any so you want, but you CANNOT melt individual ships.
Anyone pull up the cost savings yet? Got the carrack, Connie, freelancer dur, and space ninja turtle.... Soooo thinking might be worth the melt?
150 savings. BUT, add in 20 bucks worth of UEC, as well as both SQ42 and SC in a full game package...
Your value goes up. Quite a bit.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Ah, @Blind Owl keep in mind that you can't melt any single ship if you are buying the package!
I bought it because I had all the ships within before - well, almost. I just CCU'd the DUR into my MAX again - and by doing this becoming the opportunity to "sponge" the Terrapin for a 50 bucks.
But if you want to keep the flexibility for melt/unmelt ships I would suggest *not* to buy the package.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
But the Mega Pack only comes with the black dragonfly. :( Don't melt your yellow one!
I have a two pack with my pillar combo, multiples in buy back, and a bunch of CCUs from Black to yellow.
Ah, @Blind Owl keep in mind that you can't melt any single ship if you are buying the package!
I bought it because I had all the ships within before - well, almost. I just CCU'd the DUR into my MAX again - and by doing this becoming the opportunity to "sponge" the Terrapin for a 50 bucks.
But if you want to keep the flexibility for melt/unmelt ships I would suggest *not* to buy the package.
I thought long and hard about this before I made the decision. Slept on it even. I did buy the pack. I don't really want to own more than 6-7 ships at launch (I say that now. It used to be 4-5 ships, haha).

I'm comfortable with the decision. I'll upgrade the 315 and the DF to a fighter and a Cutty and be happy with that. Once I decide what fighters I want that is. Haha.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Melted the Endeavor hope, and the starG and my starter pack with a upgraded DUR. got the Mega package and have $ 150 in store credit. I`m ready for the next sale.
Lucky you. I have no credit, but I have the Mega pack, the Caterpiller combo pack, and a Digital Bounty Hunter pack. All I need to do now is decide which ship I want to own as a fighter.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Lucky you. I have no credit, but I have the Mega pack, the Caterpiller combo pack, and a Digital Bounty Hunter pack. All I need to do now is decide which ship I want to own as a fighter.
I melted my Sabre (which I had a carrack upgrade for which I melted as well) and kept my Super Hornet as my primary heavy fighter. I still have a upgrade from SH to Sabre in case I want to revert back.

Also have a Gladius and mustang delta I keep... All good fighters but hoping the SH is the strong bet for my style of flying. You know.. Get shot a lot bump into other fighters.... And a lot of fire forward if locked.

Forgot your password?