Upgrade ship from the Mega-Pack?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I melted my Sabre (which I had a carrack upgrade for which I melted as well) and kept my Super Hornet as my primary heavy fighter. I still have a upgrade from SH to Sabre in case I want to revert back.

Also have a Gladius and mustang delta I keep... All good fighters but hoping the SH is the strong bet for my style of flying. You know.. Get shot a lot bump into other fighters.... And a lot of fire forward if locked.
Yeah, I ditched my Sabre as well. I think, like you, that the SH suits my style better. Now I just need to find a SH CCU. Dammit. Haha

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
I sitting here flipping back and forth on this one. I would have to melt my prospector or drop the extra $195 and that is the only part giving me heart burn.

Also wouldn't the savings be $150?
I made thst mistake too. Don't upgrade your pack unless you really don't want a ship. It's better to buy an LTI standalonee ship. You don't get your money back if you melt them.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Nggghhhhhh cant decide what to do not got much to melt so this is gonna cost. Do I really need to explore when I can sit back in my freelancer with a coffee and let you guys do it for me??!! :D

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Yeah, I ditched my Sabre as well. I think, like you, that the SH suits my style better. Now I just need to find a SH CCU. Dammit. Haha
Im sure between now and the anniversary sale we might see another SH upgrade pop up. Also recommend getting the Sabre upgrade if possible so as the combat mechanics and ships get MORE fleshed out to make that final decision on that boom boom ship.

Forgot your password?