V-Day Sale - Love is in the Air and Space!

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
The comments on food and water relate to NPCs I think it was in discussion on the Polaris but heh there have been so many I loose track. It is one of the ways to make using NPCs more expensive and more difficult in that you have to actually bring supplies for them which get used up. So in the polaris case its cargo capacity would just serve that purpose. The conversation made clear it was for NPCs not PCs. Some ships like the terrapin which has a max crew of 2 but no cargo as such would seem like it will limit the duration of any exploration if you take an NPC.

Oh and of course all things subject to change still in Alpha and so on....

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Are food water and O2 actually going to be a thing?
According to the last Subscriber's Town hall.... yes. Tony and CR were very happy to bring mechanics into the game where everyone needed to have food and water, which would make survival on a hostile planet more ... hostile. Every full size multi-crew ship has a kitchen and now we know why. Single seaters will just have to go to a drive through for their meals.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I was really hoping to get a Hull-C or E from that sale, but alas, they being stingy with their pixels.
Sons of bitches...

Was my b-day, had no choice but to know it was the 14th.
Well Happy Belated Birthday to you. I share your disappointment with the choice of available jpgs. I was kinda hoping for a few different ships myself. Oh well, I guess I'll have to leave the money in the bank for my sons tuition.

Forgot your password?