Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Xian Cargo ship, sorry:
Edit: and a Tevarin fighter
The Xi'an are also very nice ships. I enjoy their benefits in some of the MISC ships like my DUR
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I hear you. I'm really looking forward to this one. I'm breathlessly awaiting the next concept, lol. I have all these credits, I just need the right shit to spend them on.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I approve of the above message. Also, Fek the Hallmark corporation of having invented the Valentines Day "holiday".
I never understood that about America callin' everything a Holiday. Do you get the 14th off? It's not a stinkin' holiday unless you get given the day off work.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I celebrate some days as holidays that officially are not & I don't bother wish some that officially are. I say celebrate what means something to you in a way that you feel is suitable, but do so for valid & legitimate reasons.
Aha, so the term "holiday" in the US is for a celebration? Would a birthday or wedding anniversary be referred to as a Holiday?

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I never understood that about America callin' everything a Holiday. Do you get the 14th off? It's not a stinkin' holiday unless you get given the day off work.
Oh damn, then Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and even fucking Labor Day are not holidays for me.

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
Aha, so the term "holiday" in the US is for a celebration? Would a birthday or wedding anniversary be referred to as a Holiday?
As a Cornishman who's lived out here for a while, I've slowly gotten used to it. I the USA the term holiday here is normally reserved for the federally recognized days (like xmas, thanksgiving, memorial day, independence day, and other days similar to our bank holidays.). Whilst federally recognized a lot of businesses do not give leave for the 'minor' holidays like presidents day. Otherwise time-off and trips places are normally referred to as vacation.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
They normally post them on SC's official youtube channel in the afternoon/evening after the stream. So you shouldn't miss out
Correct and if you wish to watch the live stream you just need to follow the "This Week in Star Citizen" post in the COMM-LINK on the RSI website.

Like this on this weeks post.

Friday will bring us updates to the Roadmaps and the Subscriber Vault, with the weekly newsletter delivered straight to your inbox. And finally, we’re looking forward to a new episode of Star Citizen Live, which will broadcast on our Star Citizen Twitch channel at 8am Pacific / 4pm UTC. We’ll be joined by Concept Artist Sarah McCullogh, who’ll be discussing the process of creating some of her previous concepts like the Star Runner and Pisces.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'd love to have a either an Origin or Banu ship fleet carrier to be my "daily driver". So I can help transport various friends with their ships long distances more easily while also providing a comfortable place for them to rest / respawn when needed. Because somebody has to make the Kraken crews jealous with their luxurious living conditions.

Vashpede

Captain
Donor
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Vashpede
I'd love to have a either an Origin or Banu ship fleet carrier to be my "daily driver". So I can help transport various friends with their ships long distances more easily while also providing a comfortable place for them to rest / respawn when needed. Because somebody has to make the Kraken crews jealous with their luxurious living conditions.
I'm fascinated by the Banu culture and their ships and CAN NOT wait to see their future ships. I am not invested enough to learn the language haha but so far the Defender and Merchantman looks are some of my favorite besides Drake.

Forgot your password?