RSI Handle
hardroc77

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The last fan club I was part of was "The Beano" comic fan club when I was 8 years old, and it was never anything like this fan club thread... It was more like "Comics are cool" and "Billy Whizz vs the Numbskulls, who would win?" total bantz.

There has been no fanning in this thread. 3 out of 12 on the Beauford scale at most (gentle breeze).

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
My visual analysis is this:

Crew:

2, Pilot and Weapons. This is due to the cockpit glass design more than anything. There are 2 forward facing panes with the associated side panels and top. Vanduul fly their ships in a prone position so this would give both room. The top one would likely be the pilot while the bottom would be weapons.

Weapons:

1 Gimbal Cannon(S5 Neutron probably)
24 Small Torpedoes(S4/5 perhaps)
2 Automated/remote turrets. 4 small weapons each. Anti-Missile or anti-light fighter weaponry.(S1 probably)
4 Neutron weapons(2 below main cockpit glass by nose, 2 beside the upper glass)(S2 or 3)
(Probably a couple more weapons in the Wings too)

Engines:

3 S3/4 Main, 2 S2/3 auxiliary
Thusters - Unknown

Nose:

Unknown, possibly sensors, some defense system or shield projectors.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
@Black Sunder To avoid any misunderstanding, and asked seriously: is this somehow somewhat a planned ship which presumably goes into concept sale....??

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I need to find where I put that description in order to revise it.
Doesnt matter, when I go in to edit your terrible grammar/word choices, I will just change it back to what it is now. :smile:
Haha, I was going to say, I thought you'd given Print writing powers. You may be effed in the A, Sunder. Hahhaahahhaah

Reactions: Printimus
Forgot your password?