[VID] A story about a Girl and a Cutlass

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Why do you hate women?

You sir, are the worst person to ever have lived!

You have taken the only strong female character we have seen, and soiled her reputation!

You may have even destroyed Star Citizen as a game for me, I think I am going to sell all my ships and just focus on Elite Dangerous.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Yes! For too long have we been suppressed by mainstream media! And i think that i speak for all the misogynistic activists and working class testosterone filled males when i say from the bottom of my heart: NO MORE!

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
My wife watched the video with me, she says its funny.
Our intelligence intercepted a certain transmission containing an encrypted message stating that your wifes insubordinance has been noted by the council of bewbz

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
CGPepper, these videos are slowly converting my wife...although, I don't think she will be fully enslaved to CR until Squadron 42 and the PU dropps.

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
Holy shit the white knights on the forums and reddit do not like this.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Holy shit the white knights on the forums and reddit do not like this.
Not sure what reddit you are looking at, but the one I see at r/starcitizen has the top voted comment as praising CGPepper, and nehkara, the forum darling is at -4.

It overwhelmingly pro CGPepper on reddit.

Axelay

Space Marshal
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Chitsu
There's nothing in that video against women. There are observations about a specific woman, but no sweeping generalizations.

The only way this video is "sexist" is if the viewer believes the commentary about this 1 specific woman is true of all women. Since no such claim, or comment is made in the video, that makes the person calling this video sexist the real sexist.

Forgot your password?