[VID] A story about a Girl and a Cutlass

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Exactly as Axelay said to be honest. For some reason some people think it's fine to have stupid men in media (see Family guy, the simpsons, pretty much every sitcom ever) while women must never be seen to be stupid. Guess what, some women are bimbos, I've met some. I've also met men who were more braindead than you could believe.

The only thing I think that was unwise in terms about causing sexism drama is the sandwich comment, which is a surefire way to get people riled up. But hey it's a joke, people need to take jokes as jokes!

That said as a womyn my boobs are in a right twist about all the raging sexism in this video, CGPepper is the worst kind of sexist scum and will be the first to fall come the wymyn revolution of 2016!

Last edited:

Jeygo

Captain
Jan 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Jeygo
Just because one of them is bad at flying does not mean that all of the Vanduul are crap pilots liable to blow themselves up. This is a very unfair depiction of the space lizards and speaking as a water buffalo I find this offensive.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
That said as a womyn my boobs are in a right twist about all the raging sexism in this video, CGPepper is the worst kind of sexist scum and will be the first to fall come the wymyn revolution of 2016!
I don't think that this will do it after what you said above. You need to at least throw a tomato and shout a few anti oppression slurs

Cable

Rear Admiral
Donor
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Cable
Considering the original video relies on the inherent sexism in the viewer to assume the pilot is male in the first place, in order to get a rise out of them after she takes off her helmet, I don't think the people over at CIG have much say in this matter. Good job Pepper!

Flashwit

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Flashwit
It's probably not the direction I would have gone if I was making the video, but I didn't make the video :P
I think I'm pretty feminist and I found it a good laugh. Jamal the vanduul was a great idea.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Exactly as Axelay said to be honest. For some reason some people think it's fine to have stupid men in media (see Family guy, the simpsons, pretty much every sitcom ever) while women must never be seen to be stupid. Guess what, some women are bimbos, I've met some. I've also met men who were more braindead than you could believe.
My wife said the same thing.

Statix

Commander
Dec 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Statix
Holy shit the white knights on the forums and reddit do not like this.
My Irony Meter just blew the fuck up:

In the event others aren't familiar with Sean Connery's position on slapping your wife:

Last edited:
Reactions: SARGE
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Ranger BearBlood
Haha that was a good laugh as always man, Unfortunatly if someone does take offence dont worry some people live to take offence to everything people say to twist simple jokes into malicious attacks

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
Why do you hate women?

You sir, are the worst person to ever have lived!

You have taken the only strong female character we have seen, and soiled her reputation!

You may have even destroyed Star Citizen as a game for me, I think I am going to sell all my ships and just focus on Elite Dangerous.
dibs on your Carrack...lol...j/k

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
My Irony Meter just blew the fuck up:

In the event others aren't familiar with Sean Connery's position on slapping your wife:

SIR!!!!!!
I burned myself with my coffee laughing! No injuries, I am a trained silent professional.
That slap at the end was too funny!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
would it be sexist of me to offer to help Lienna get her boobs untwisted?

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
No, maynard, it would not. I would expect you to offer anyone said assistance. Thats called being a good samaritan. And especially to a fellow TESTie.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Hello Comrades, made a short video today. Some love it, some think that it's the worst thing since the fall of communism in 1987. Feel free to share thoughts, Nazdarovya
So. Much. Awesome. Please, keep it up brother. Shared all over the place of course.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
Loved it...
The disembodied female voice that occasionally makes itself known when my face is buried in the computer made a comment.
And I quote. "Bitch deserved to die". Then moments later... "That's the only offensive thing I see."
Her birthday is two months away... Better not fuck that up. :eek:

Forgot your password?