Video: Bioware Edmonton office made a booboo

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Whay kind of idiot buys Bioware games nowadays?

Oh hang on millions of people bought ME Andromeda.

I guess your wise words will fall on deaf ears Montoya Boss!

RoughGalaxy

Commander
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
RoughGalaxy
Bioware is my hometown dev. ME:A got shafted but did get fixed up. sadly the damaged trust was too severe and they cancelled the lifeblood of ME games, which are the large dlc packs. I still love the game and story. I just wish I could play the rest, instead of having to read it (which... I'm not going to do)

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
Anthem looks so amazing.
A game for the ages.

Anita is not required for making games, why she even there?
So much hate for Men in general, whats her problem?
Preach your hatred somewhere else, and leave games out of it.

I respect females in general, and have always behaved a gentleman.
Why all men, including me need to be called out?

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
I thought Bioware was a company under EA. EA rushed them on Andromeda and reshuffled the original designers just after game release making them release a glitchy game. EA is after all one of the best DLC and microtransaction company in the gaming industry.

RoughGalaxy

Commander
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
RoughGalaxy
I thought Bioware was a company under EA. EA rushed them on Andromeda and reshuffled the original designers just after game release making them release a glitchy game. EA is after all one of the best DLC and microtransaction company in the gaming industry.
they did a big reshuffle early in development and took the lead guy who worked on the original trilogy and stuck him somewhere else. A lot of the mocap and facial animation they also left to an EA team as their main team got pulled off andromeda to start working on Anthem. Andromeda bombed because of EA.

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
they did a big reshuffle early in development and took the lead guy who worked on the original trilogy and stuck him somewhere else. A lot of the mocap and facial animation they also left to an EA team as their main team got pulled off andromeda to start working on Anthem. Andromeda bombed because of EA.
Thats what I thought. Bioware told that for anthem let them do what they do best and since EA need good profits they have left it to them.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?