[video] Cyberpunk 2077 first look!

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Where can I pledge to pre-fill all those weapon slots? If it isn't P2W, then, I'm not playing!
/s

I don't think a lot of the stuff would be beyond current gen consoles, *but* the crowd & city scenes seem to be beyond current consoles. Maybe they can just cut down on the crowds & stuff, or maybe they are currently working on their version of network bind culling and object container screening...

Either way, I can't wait either!

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Thank you, Glorious Leader!

Very interesting to see the progression they have made in comparison to our game - feature rich world you can loose yourself in there i think.
The thing everbody says to note is that, this is a very tightly scripted demo, that matched almost exactly what CDPR showed 2 months earlier at E3. The implication is, what you saw is a very well developed scenario, but there might not be a whole lot more than this in a finished state.

From what I just heard, CDPR just said they completed the story, so now they can fill in the rest. I think our glorious leader is right, look for it on your PS5 / Xbone 2 / PC in 2020...

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I can't wait for that game to come out. It looks amazing!

That and Red Dead Redemption will tide me over until SC/SQ42 are playable (I hope!)

Forgot your password?