[Video] Inside Gaming takes another jab at Star Citizen

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Thank you, Glorious Leader!

And yet we continue to bolster their view count with our curiosity.
Resist temptation! Bolster Montoyas view count by watching his video again!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Not only that but make sure to like and comment so youtube knows how great our leader Montoyas is.
Like! Comment and Subscribe! Click the bell icon! Feed the Algorithm, for it can become engorged and docile. Once subdued we can sneak our TESTly goodness past as it slumbers! Feed the beast!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I just repeat my comment here.. 🤔 🙃

Well spoken and hit the mark spot on :D IMO the Inside Gaming have become one more in the row of "publisher" controlled BS and carry no valid info you can trust any more. Just sad.. to see.
it's so apparent there is no research behind the opinions and remarks, just a pure no fact joke show with no feat planted on ground of reality.

Don't know if I'm ready to give em a slack as they chose to work there and they chose not to do proper research or at least try to get some accurate info..
instead they just blab on like they have the info and basically lie right in the face of their viewers and also joke about it as spreading fake bad research info is funny.
It just make me sad to see such journalism.

I'm getting more and more convinced that the movie "Idiocracy" is a documentary of human coming fate and not a comedy.. ha ha 🤪

CHEERS! 🍻

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Thats fine, they put out good content, maybe they need to realize that there is more of an audience if they go the other way!
Maybe its just me but, if this company or group of people cant take the time do an ethical factual video about Star Citizen why would I trust them with any other content? I wouldn't watch them give a review on garbage bags at this point, their reputation is garbage the second they put out unfactual bandwagon BS like this. :P

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Have you ever taught a rock anything?

Honestly @Montoya why do you even care what these ' ' think?
I mean, they are too lazy and too stupid to actually work so they have to do something.....
BUT - you and we do not have to listen to them.
Simples....
I think its a good thing people like Montoya fire back when needed, there are a few other youtubers as well who defend the game with facts and knowledge and I think it helps to have views from this side that are based on facts. It also makes people aware of some very poor journalism (if that's what were going to call what these clowns just did) more and more these days I do my own research, I find people who use facts that I can personally look up and verify to determine their journalism integrity, far to often people settle for some youtuber, Instagram or twitter personality just because they have tons of followers or votes and sad to say many aren't worth a damn, this helps clarify some of that imo.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Have you ever taught a rock anything?

Honestly @Montoya why do you even care what these ' ' think?
I mean, they are too lazy and too stupid to actually work so they have to do something.....
BUT - you and we do not have to listen to them.
Simples....
The issue isn't us listening to them as we already know better, it is all their followers that have been listening to them and others like them, then believe their unresearched bs is the truth.
I have friends and family that'd really enjoy SC if they gave it a try, but they think they know more about the game than I do because of them watching these garbage videos that incorrectly characterizing CIG and the state of SC, so they won't give it and react like I'm pitching a pyramid scheme wherever I talk about it.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Remember when [REDACTED GAME JOURNALISM SITE NAME] did similar and then suddenly they somehow had some kind of contact with CIG and could string a half accurate article together?

I'm starting to smell a trend here, is this how Media companies with no connection with a company force a contact these days? Rather than approaching and conducting rigorous journalism they just trash a company until they are asked to stop then offer accurate coverage in return for a contact in the company which they'd then be in a great place with when S42 comes out and covering the continuing development of SC?

With a lot of audience comes a lot of leverage and this kind of unsubstantiated opinion piece seems to be becoming waaaay too frequent to be coincidence.

Heh, call me NaffNaffCynicalFace.

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Remember when [REDACTED GAME JOURNALISM SITE NAME] did similar and then suddenly they somehow had some kind of contact with CIG and could string a half accurate article together?

I'm starting to smell a trend here, is this how Media companies with no connection with a company force a contact these days? Rather than approaching and conducting rigorous journalism they just trash a company until they are asked to stop then offer accurate coverage in return for a contact in the company which they'd then be in a great place with when S42 comes out and covering the continuing development of SC?

With a lot of audience comes a lot of leverage and this kind of unsubstantiated opinion piece seems to be becoming waaaay too frequent to be coincidence.

Heh, call me NaffNaffCynicalFace.
Couldn't agree more,...

Instead of offering a inside to the truth, is give them one week to shut down their hole business permanently or get sued for every penny the company is worth, take no prisoners!
Make it stop by hitting it harder back that work every time, Hiroshima, Nagasaki... Is that a right thing to do, no of cause it's over kill.
But it works and then isn't it time to stop this bullshit the media is producing and call it news, it is like pissing on viewers backs and call it rain.
Pathetic journalism and bullshit should be fought back hard, not cuddle with it.
Force them to make it right from the start or get burned to the ground use their method against them. 🤣 🤪

CHEERS! 🍻

Last edited:
  • Wut
Reactions: Deroth and Cugino83

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I just repeat my comment here.. 🤔 🙃

Well spoken and hit the mark spot on :D IMO the Inside Gaming have become one more in the row of "publisher" controlled BS and carry no valid info you can trust any more. Just sad.. to see.
it's so apparent there is no research behind the opinions and remarks, just a pure no fact joke show with no feat planted on ground of reality.

Don't know if I'm ready to give em a slack as they chose to work there and they chose not to do proper research or at least try to get some accurate info..
instead they just blab on like they have the info and basically lie right in the face of their viewers and also joke about it as spreading fake bad research info is funny.
It just make me sad to see such journalism.

I'm getting more and more convinced that the movie "Idiocracy" is a documentary of human coming fate and not a comedy.. ha ha 🤪

CHEERS! 🍻
Can't agree more except for the fact that that isn't jurnalism, is just a group of people that found hemself publishing a video on a famous hosting platform.
If they ware proper jurnalism they'll be sue for the amount of BS they do, but since they don't you can't do that....
Problem is people are too much used to just grab a news from theyr favorite site and consider it right in the first place, could be, could be not, but that doesn't matter, and a lot of YT video like these count on these behavior.
If at any point this kind of mentaliity will change (c'on let me dream for a bit...) all these type of "news" channel will vanish under theyr own pile of shit...

Would love to see the 45 minute version you did for the first take as well.
I'll love that too, please give us the "director's cut edition"!

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Couldn't agree more,...

Instead of offering a inside to the truth, is give them one week to shut down their hole business permanently or get sued for every penny the company is worth, take no prisoners!
Make it stop by hitting it harder back that work every time, Hiroshima, Nagasaki... Is that a right thing to do, no of cause it's over kill.
But it works and then isn't it time to stop this bullshit the media is producing and call it news, it is like pissing on viewers backs and call it rain.
Pathetic journalism and bullshit should be fought back hard, not cuddle with it.
Force them to make it right from the start or get burned to the ground use their method against them. 🤣 🤪

CHEERS! 🍻
Unfortunately suing journalists, media outlets, and entertainment international organizations is prohibitively expensive and there are quite a few major attorney groups that'll represent that 'outlet' at either drastically reduced rates or even pro bono to build their own reputation.
So pressing into a hurricane would ultimately be more beneficial and enjoyable.
(Not that I wouldn't love to see these outlets truly held accountable.)

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Unfortunately suing journalists, media outlets, and entertainment international organizations is prohibitively expensive and there are quite a few major attorney groups that'll represent that 'outlet' at either drastically reduced rates or even pro bono to build their own reputation.
So pressing into a hurricane would ultimately be more beneficial and enjoyable.
(Not that I wouldn't love to see these outlets truly held accountable.)
I was being over exaggerating on purpose as in, I was being ironic if that wasn't obvious ha ha... But it felt damn good 🤣 🤪

Tho what you say is sensible and most likely work better ha ha.. and yeah I wouldn't mind to see outlets like that held accountable some time 🙃🤔

CHEERS! 🍻

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
In the end, Star Citizen has a huge fan base, 2.5 million registered, CIG doesn't need to defend themselves to every hack tabloid youtuber channel they literally have an army of dedicated players loyal to the cause. This video got a 100k views, big deal, 5 years ago the SC video Imagine had 2.1 million views on youtube, the SQ42 video last year had 660k views. I hope CIG nails another video this year if they do it right it could literally push this game to another threshold, I guess it will depend how far behind they are by the 3rd and 4th quarter.

Forgot your password?