[Video] - Lots of cool new images from the Inside Star Citzen Sept 2nd

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Those Reedemer guns looks amazing, looking formward ot have some new S5 gun for the Vanguard, and those looks really bad ass.

The salvaging mechanics will be better then mining I think: with mining you'll always hostange of what you find both with a initial deposit and with the final collectable chunk, with salvaging, since you'll vahe to deal with man mane item, I assume you'll be able to select more carefully whatt to retrive in term of material.
Like a MISC ship hull cover will be always alluminium while the internal chassies will be titanium for example.

Prostetics are amazing, that is waht I was looking in the disappointing CP2077: style and different models each with is own flawor and quirks.
I wonder if in the future CIG will allow players to willing replace some parth with a prostetics part: that could be a necessity (or a contract obbligation) in some scenario: like miner contractor opting for a stronger prostectics that allow them to trasport more weight for example.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Mining... check. Salvage... check. Aries, both variants are good possibilities as I have 2 ships I'm looking to upgrade.
and limbs need to look good with my armor...
<-- see my pic.

Last edited:

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Interesting stuff on the horizon. Nothing better than a Cyborg out in the void salvaging and exploring wrecks. :like:

Reactions: Vavrik

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
Loving the Ares. I've been a fan since its concept and only get more interested in it with time. Great news post, thanks!

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?