[Video] Massively Op Journalist Loves Star Citizen, Says He Is Sorry

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
There’s still a long way to go, but as someone who kickstarted I had fun enough in the hangar module - everything beyond that has been gravy.

I remember when i first backed in 2015 waiting 5 minutes for the hanger to load up with my DUR in it, then exitedly showing my wife around it telling her how we were going to be able to walk around it, fly around land on planets and look at stuff.

Then I sheepishly told her that had cost $168 (including VAT).

Yeah, that went well.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I remember when i first backed in 2015 waiting 5 minutes for the hanger to load up with my DUR in it, then exitedly showing my wife around it telling her how we were going to be able to walk around it, fly around land on planets and look at stuff.

Yeah, that went well.
You are a brave foolish man.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken

Yeah, that went well.
My god man, telling the significant other how much something you bought costs?! *shakes head in disbelief*

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
I still have only logged into SC to play star marine a handful of times and the ptu once to spin around and crash into a spacestation and i wont be logging in more just to keep that excitement and to get a full blast of everything everyone is enjoying, because you can only get that fresh new paint look, feel, and smell once. I want that feeling complete.

Forgot your password?