[Video] Mercury Star Runner sale

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
This ship is a really good solo to trio ship. It has the same cargo capacity as the connie andromeda and while it doesn't have the firepower of the connie, it has pretty much the same room inside. Also, it has data storage, so you can run data and cargo at the same time...double dipping so to speak. It will be an interesting ship to own.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Well I payed the princely sum of $4 to upgrade my Terrapin to the Mecury.

Happy with that as the terrapin didn't have much going on for it anyway. The mecury is soo sexxxxyy and it matches it's big brother looking cool in my hangar!

sa-seba

Rear Admiral
Jul 18, 2018
RSI Handle
sa-seba
Melted my Stalker, Cyclone, my CCU Black to Red, my CCU Stalker to Renegade, and used these credits to CCU one of my Blacks to a Star Runner.
I had made a promise to myself to not invest any more real cash into the game, but damn did I have to stay strong in this case.
This is the ship that ticks most of the boxes for me, and if I can somewhat stealth it with paint and components, I will be happy as a clam.

Last edited:

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
They say it is FAST.........
My 315P is FASTER and it is an Exploration ship with better weapons...........
I report, You decide.
It's faster than a Lancer, and holds the cargo of an Aquila.

The more I look at the Mercury, the more I feel its the single most useful solo-able ship in the game.
Yup. Just wish they'd given it more guns and missiles.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
It's faster than a Lancer, and holds the cargo of an Aquila.

Yup. Just wish they'd given it more guns and missiles.
There will probably be a militia version along sooner or later :)

Forgot your password?