CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
OMG - am I first? LOL

UI looking good. (much better than the original Holo table in the hangar)

btw - Zyloh posted on Twitter that Jared will soon be doing an ISC showing much more UI and WHEN to expect it....
He also said the Zane will be at the Seattle Bar Citizen in September....

Also - Building Blocks means that 'stuff' can be added/deleted/moved 'on the fly' as the game develops. (adding such things as more Commodities, Alien armor/weapons etc....

@Montoya Good job noticing the Tractor Beam on the front of the Argo SRV? (for Towing)

Last edited:

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
The latest Inside Star Citizen showed off the upcoming UI cards, lets take a look:

UI Devs making the creation of UI's so quick and easy....without realizing they're moving towards making themselves redundant.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Hmm a bit scheptical on how this wil work in the "real game": we see tthe same logic for the inventory and shopping kiosk, but the result is that when you filter a selection there are multiple "zombi" tiles not linked with any items caused by the surpluss tiles not removed correctly.

Plus, I'll say that as much I like this interface, I'm rather prefer to receive the new layout for ships' HUD and different HUD for helmets that ware showcased a while ago and not yet implemented... Experimentation is good, but it need to produce some real content at the end.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I think, since it's sold as an "exploration ship" it could stand to have a med-station, but that's just me. At least it wouldn't be a Connie (i.e. huge ship with hardly any useable space)...
Yeah, neither the Connie nor the Corsair have a medical bay despite both having ample room for one. But I don't think either ship is meant for exploring alone. I also don't think exploration will be a PVE experience for long.

Forgot your password?