Video: Squadron 42 delayed 24hrs!

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
Hahahah i completely was not expecting that. Brilliant use of old content you caught me by surprise with that one.
It was definitely good for a laugh. I haven't seen that one in ages and I definitely wasn't expecting it either. It makes me nostalgic about the good old days of MMO's. Good god how some people used to loose their shit over mmos in those days. Oh wait... Never mind. More of the same.

Honestly though, I am a bit discouraged about how things went down today. Honestly, what could have possibly gone wrong that required moving it back? Especially with pre-recorded content? The only thing I can think of is last minute changes. Honestly, if they stalled the show for that? Their priorities are all fucked up and we're in trouble.

Even the smallest show gets pushed through on time. Twitch streamers have issues all the time that they work through. If a show is planned, it goes out even if it's buggy. It is unimaginable for a show to advertise, promote, and set a date and time only to bump it back 24 hours. Say what you will, but I have never seen it before. Ever. To throw away those expectations, let alone on something that we were supposed to see over a year ago, is worrisome.

I don't care how much of a fan and how accepting you are of CIG's methods, it's a problem. Despite that though it will pass. People will forget. However, it is concerning to me that they made this choice with the gravity of 1 year late and the trust of their backers at stake with only a nebulous "technical issue" as an explanation. I would have though that 170 million would have bought us a bit more respect.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Everybody calm down! It was my fault!
I tweeted that I was stuck at work and I would miss the show, and obviously someone at CIG saw it, and pushed it back 24hours so I could see it live.
Little did they know that I would be working late tonight, again...

Another great video by our Glorious Leader, I laughed a lot, thanks!

Reactions: Blind Owl

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Everybody calm down! It was my fault!
I tweeted that I was stuck at work and I would miss the show, and obviously someone at CIG saw it, and pushed it back 24hours so I could see it live.
Little did they know that I would be working late tonight, again...

Another great video by our Glorious Leader, I laughed a lot, thanks!
Aha. I have to give a family member a lift somewhere tonight, so I'll be watching it on whatever platform has it at 12pm UTC.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?