[Video] Squadron 42 Roadmap released

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Commented on the video, but the thought of alpha / beta testing SQ42 is about as appealing as a root canal.

Reactions: Ammorn

Nijal_Lun

Vice Admiral
Dec 5, 2018
RSI Handle
Nijal_Lun
In regards to your question in the video, I for one will not do any early testing on this one. I enjoy it for Star Citizen. However for squadron 42, I enjoy the story and don't like early spoilers or being bounced around different parts in testing. 😉 So I'll patiently wait until it's fully polished and released. We have The Division 2, Anthem and Dying Light 2 coming out in 2019 for those interested to help in keeping entertained until then. Plus the ongoing updates to Star Citizen.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I hope that I am chosen to Alpha/Beta test SQ42 for us all.
I would be proud to help test it. I also believe that it would not 'spoil' my game play as Erin Roberts would only allow us to test 'partial bits'.

Dang, the video clips are so awesome I can't stop watching them.....

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
If they let the avocados test it, in true avocado tradition some will will let you know how it is in detail with video and screen shots on Reddit.

You know if you will/do read them.

Last edited:

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I don't even do the missions in SC as it is, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to ruin the SQ42 experience for myself by doing any testing

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
I dont mind testing it. SQ42 was always just an add-on for me, i backed this game to walk around ridiculously large ships, and stare out into pretty space.

So i'll be the sacraficial lamb here and test it for you guys.

Forgot your password?