[Video] - State of the Squadron 33

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I had been hoping the the donations page was working so I could send a little to help defray the expenses of our valiant heroes manning the TEST booth at Citizencon. Well, these things take time and Citizencon is still a month away. I think the booth has to go up on the morning of the 9th, though. Hopefully I can kick in a few bucks soon, to do less would be a blasphemy.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Thank you, Glorious Leader!

SotS 33!

Fun fact, if you turn the number 33 on its end it looks like two pairs of buttocks - A sideways double-bum.

We will have to wait 300 more episodes until we get SotS 333 and the sideways triple bum!

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
That's no small thing to have a spot on the Citizencon floor. Unfortunately, I am unable to attend so I won't be able to help with the booth. That said, there is more than one way to skin the proverbial cat. Test is a pretty major presence in SC. I think now is most definitely time to shine. While I can't help physically, I can help financially. If we get a booth, it should be the best damn booth in SC history. I'm thinking a life sized Aurora comprised entirely of empty beer cans.

Well, maybe I can't help THAT much, but I would like to help. Would you consider a gofundme, patreon, or something similar to help those of you that will be there on the ground putting in the booth work?

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Not bad. Gilded looks interesting, I'll have to give it a look.
BTW, it's actually 32 SOTS videos. 16 is still missing.

And keeping it serious, Boss Man, keep your family high and dry, okay? As well as anybody else in the hurricane zone. Please err on the side of caution. This one looks pretty mean.

Se ya'll at CitCon.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Not bad. Gilded looks interesting, I'll have to give it a look.
BTW, it's actually 32 SOTS videos. 16 is still missing.
You can't have missed SotS 16!

It was majestic, it was informative and it was so powerful it [REDACTED: First rule of TEST - don't talk about SotS 16]. Because [REDACTED: First rule of TEST - don't talk about SotS 16]. Even though [REDACTED: First rule of TEST - don't talk about SotS 16], it lead to claims that were fifteen times more annoying than a big pile of Furbys. These reactions caused a catastrophic chain of events, [REDACTED: First rule of TEST - don't talk about SotS 16] combined with [REDACTED: First rule of TEST - don't talk about SotS 16] and a civil war reinactment gone wrong, which it doesn't take much imagination to see would really effect the sleep patterns of fruit bats. And so, for the good of a large part of the Equidorian ecosystem, SotS 16 was pulled from circulation not because [REDACTED: First rule of TEST - don't talk about SotS 16] but because of others reactions to it.

I think, to be honest, it [REDACTED: First rule of TEST - don't talk about SotS 16] so was just ahead of its time.

Forgot your password?