[Video] Taking a look at 3.3 roadmap

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Meh, shit takes time.

IRL, right by me, there was a large piece of land in the hills that a conservation group raised funds to buy and turn into a public park with a hiking trail.

In March of 2016 they said, "It will open as soon as we clear and make the trails, so, the park should be ready in about 6-9 months."

In Spring 2017, they apologized and said, stuff was taking longer, they found out they had to make the trailhead ADA compliant, they were going to have to build ADA compliant rest rooms and also add a paved 1-mile loop that would be wheelchair accessible.

Just a week ago, July 2018, they came out and said that they could finally tell us the real issue, while clearing the trails, they found some Native American burial sites, they had to do an archeological survey...blah blah blah...but don't worry, it's been taken care of, everything is on track. "Once we start building the restrooms it should only take us..." --> you guessed it! "...about 6-9 months."

Stuff takes time. Quality stuff takes even longer. Yeah it sucks, but, the game will be better. They do need to handle the PR better, that's my only concern.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Thank you, Glorious Leader!

Ready To Riot at your command! If I feel like it! And I'm not too busy! As long as it doesn't involve too much violence! Or any violence! And doesn't involve too much travel! Or confrontation!

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Thanks so much for this. This included the first mention I've seen of the "Shipjacker Armor" (in 3.4), which I suppose is a light armor that can be worn when piloting. If that's the case, I'd suspect it would become extremely popular for anyone while piloting, since right now I think the plan is still that you cannot wear armor and pilot. Yeah, it will become a huge thing to have a closet with armor in it so you can change as soon as you get out of the pilot's seat, but lots of birds have no room for that (like every single seat fighter), so who would not want some level of protection when in the pilot seat? That is interesting to me.

Still alloyed the Sentinel, Carrack and Polaris are not on the horizon. Still think they need to double the number of folks working the ships.

Forgot your password?