[Vidya] Sept brings in $3M

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
September is the slowest month? What? No no, my anecdotal evidence suggests that September was the biggest month. I did more pledges in September than any other month of this year, $5 whole new dollars... Well, I might be waiting for the big sales coming soon.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I'm waiting for the end of November, unless I can figure out what to replace some ships that I hardly ever fly anymore.
I've already informed the kids that they were all bad and to expect potatoes for Christmas.
Sweet potatoes or regular potatoes?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Sweet potatoes or regular potatoes?
hmm... Sweet potatoes I think. I don't like them, so the kids can have them. Before you get worried about my sanity, I used to love them but an injury cause a lot of changes in what I like. Caused a lot of other changes too, but I'll spare you the details.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Calder investing happened onece... last years I think, so even it that is taken into account it won't justify this hight rate of new found income.
My gess is that SC is getting more visibilty all round, with more YTuber producing valuable content on hit and promoting the FreeFlight event where new player can actually test how the game is... and let's be honest, SC offer a preatty good experience for a game that is in Alpha stage even with all the bugs and problem it present from time to time.

Gameplay even if monotonus after a while is feel mostly solid, ships looks good and the customization works fine, FPS mechanics are a bit dumb do to the Ai, but it works, visually is impressive and the planets are visually rich....

Long time backer/player can by now be used by those thing, but oput there thare aren't much game that combine all those thing, and that is the main selling point of SC, that and the expected future of more amazing thing.

That sayed there isn't of course any guarantee that those new player keep playing or following the game after few patches, maybe they leave since they espect the game came at "full release" in a close future, maybe after playing more they found that the content is not really theyr kind of taste and so on...

Forgot your password?