May 26, 2017
RSI Handle
LiQuIdAiR

Mr_UrChin

Commander
Oct 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Mr_UrChin
I have the testimony of another former Aerospace Alliance member - Krosbone. He states that VirtualAss not only cheating by itself, but distributes the cheat inside Aerospace Alliance, and this way creates "brotherhood" , cheating OMG inside AA. AFTER 1 year of loyal service he awards players with a rank and give them the cheat. For this year "candidate" must proof that he is belong to AA and unquestioningly follow all orders of VirtualAss. So, problem with cheating of VirtualAss much bigger - he actually building cheating community. I will publish it on You Tube soon

Last edited:

LiQuIdAiR

Captain
May 26, 2017
RSI Handle
LiQuIdAiR
Rather than uploading it on Youtube, you should send it to CIG... otherwise I expect a Kotaku (and other BS-Press) coming up with "SC FAILING BECAUSE IT GETS HACKED" and nonsense.
This is from his channel. VirtualAce himself has uploaded all of these. There's probably more but I hate looking through his shallow videos.

You're right, we need to submit this to CIG. I will gather information from this thread once Mr Urchin makes another post about Krosbone then we'll submit all this public information to CIG

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
To my surprise, I got a PM on Spectrum from VirtualAce... while I assume it's some kind of bulk eMail everyone got, I'll just put it here:

Thanks to the PSU of my main PC acting up, I can't check that... atm.
What is Spectrum?

EDIT - Oh! Spectrum!

*Runs to spectrum*

*No message*

I am not feeling the love.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
"slanderous" accusations? imo the guy has a twelve year old intellect. when it's written, against someone's character, it's called LIBEL.. not "slander" ROFL. And you can't "libel" a gamer profile. Doesn't work that way... #youcantfixthatmuchstupid

kancer_kowboy

Commander
Mar 6, 2017
RSI Handle
AA Victim
To my surprise, I got a PM on Spectrum from VirtualAce... while I assume it's some kind of bulk eMail everyone got, I'll just put it here:

Thanks to the PSU of my main PC acting up, I can't check that... atm.
This doesn't look like anything VA is capable of writing on his own which shows he may be seeking help of others to write his messages now.

Now for some perspective: we are talking about an individual and an organization that is guilty of pad camping scores of players at Grim Hex alone, they even manage to pad camp players at olisar by ramming their ships. He is also using this hack to find players and stalk them from server to server. We have evidence of him bragging in his own video that they are rage quitting (forced to leave the server). Have evidence of him packet sniffing or whatever you call it to gain information of players in the server on multiple videos.

Another thing to consider - He has managed to know when those he stalks are entering a server without them saying anything in local chat while he is in a server already. While he is picking on the newer players he kicks from his org that didn't agree with his unethical organization practices, we show up to help them and poof him and his org will log out. No way they knew we had logged in unless he was in the act of pad camping, which is quite often, and then sees us as we try to get in ships. Multiple occasions though we have had players log in to Olisar and before they were out of their bunks he knew they were in the server and fled the scene of the crime.

We have been forced to create an alert system for all the rest of the decent players in Star Citizen to attempt to thwart his bullying with some success. We have Holy War which was created out of necessity by Mr_Urchin to help all the people with integrity that had enough of Aerospace Alliance and their bullying of the community. Also TEST has an early warning system created by MarcSand2 that is in its alpha stages.

If the guy is gonna cheat in alpha,its likely he will cheat when the game is live. Why would CIG tolerate this to begin with? What seems to be worse is the fact an evocatti member is aiding them. Without him VirtualAce is nothing anyway.

The evidence of him cheating and bragging about it alone should be plenty of an early warning sign of how twisted this individual is.

SneakyPete

Captain
Donor
Feb 18, 2017
RSI Handle
Wolfpack9
Let me know which Evocati. via PM.
Depending on the damage done a violation of the ETF/NDA can be a simple dismissal from Avacado land to a full on permanent ban with possible litigatious actions. We had to send in a copy of a photo ID. No way to get around that legally to play if kicked from game.

Forgot your password?