Vulcan sale soon and April 1st Scavenger hunt!

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Thats definately my entry! I think I'm in with a shot if no one else finds the actual destination.

EDIT - Lulz, typical the one I try my tactic on is the one that is THEIR april fools attempt - It was April Fools Inception.

https://twitter.com/RobertsSpaceInd/status/980480843469668352
*That* is hysterical! My first reaction to that shot was, "This has got to be a joke, are they kidding me?" After 5 seconds of thought, I decided not to bother, because a) I had no idea where to go (at all), and b) I knew some weirdo was going to get it within 15 minutes anyway...

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
*That* is hysterical! My first reaction to that shot was, "This has got to be a joke, are they kidding me?" After 5 seconds of thought, I decided not to bother, because a) I had no idea where to go (at all), and b) I knew some weirdo was going to get it within 15 minutes anyway...
You mean 15 seconds right? i heard that people were posting shots within 15 seconds of them making the twitter annoucement.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
You mean 15 seconds right? i heard that people were posting shots within 15 seconds of them making the twitter annoucement.
My suggestion for next year: have a random drawing of all correct/eligible entries...that way, everybody gets 3 hours to find the place and take a selfie. Not just people with a great internet connection. Plus, more fun when more people can participate...how fun is it when the whole thing is over within 3 minutes?

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?